Cozy: my fast electrics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Joern 👍. I ldo ove building boats and running them. I hardly sell my boats, that's why it might seem I build a lot 😅
For example, the Speedliner I built 10 years ago already.

Thanks Wasted Wages 👍It is fast for sure. I think with little more aggressive prop, it could reach 70mph with this setup. But finally, I like to set it up for heat racing / running laps.

Next up will be paint and finish. I will update in a few weeks!

Why would that be? Because it is in a residential area? This boat is kind of quiet still, but my Wild Thing mono is on the edge, noise wise 😬

Last weekend we had the Dutch RC Powerboat event. Gas, nitro, electric are all welcome.
Gas and electric have their own ponds next to eachother. It was a great day, just a bit too windy / choppy water.

Here's a compilation video of the event:

Here's a compilation video, where I cover almost all setups that I tried on the Wildthing. From speed running to oval setups.
It might be a good reference if you're running a 32" mono 😎

I ran my 33" F1 T800 together with a mono boat. 2 different boats, with different power setups. But pretty well matched!

Arrow Shark mono:
Length 35"
6S 6200mAh
4074 2000kV
Flycolor 150A
43mm 1.6 prop
Weight ca 3500 gr.

Cozy F1 T800:
Length 33"
6S 5200mAh
3674 1650kV
Turnigy Marine 120A
43mm 1.6 prop
Weight ca 3100 gr.

The mono has more power, but the top speed yesterday was exactly the same: 54mph.

Latest posts

Back