CMDI Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy,

I'll be working on a variety of headers over the next couple of weeks.

I may be able to do some water cooled also. Which one do you need?

Robert,

I may have 21 P/L's ready by the end of the week. Rods and heads for the 21 will be next.

The Mazak is doing an awesome job on the pistons. Roundness is .00005" or better.

Andy,I'll be working on a variety of headers over the next couple of weeks.

I may be able to do some water cooled also. Which one do you need?

Robert,

I may have 21 P/L's ready by the end of the week. Rods and heads for the 21 will be next.

The Mazak is doing an awesome job on the pistons. Roundness is .00005" or better.
For the CMB .45 , Let me know.

You wouldn't want to share some photos of your machine set up would you? :ph34r:

Will told me it was pretty sweet. I know I'd like to see it. :)

-Buck-

You wouldn't want to share some photos of your machine set up would you? :ph34r:

Will told me it was pretty sweet. I know I'd like to see it. :)

-Buck-

Buck,

You can get a little taste here. Ours is loaded with all of the options.

<a href="http://www.mazakusa.com/productpage.asp?lngEquipID=7" target="_blank">http://www.mazakusa.com/productpage.asp?lngEquipID=7</a>
SWEET- You guys / and gals - are just up the road. Would you mind a visitor one day ???? Of course with proper notice. -that way you can hide all the REALLY trick goodies coming out . LOL. I would love to see the shop and new equiptment one day soon.

Keep up the great work to ALL @ CMD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy,

I was wondering what the status of the engine's / parts for engines is?

Thank You ,

Paul

I received my AB RX21 nitro pipe today & of course it's top quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back