Charleston Model Boaters, 2007 National Outboard Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tony, I have two words for you.... Spell Check.

**** son, I could hardly read that ****...

When you hit the reply button and the screen comes up where you type, there is a little icon in the upper right hand portion that says "ABC" with a check mark under it. Do us all a favor and hit that button BEFORE you hit the add reply button.

Thanks, ~jmeas ceglg.

PS- A little punctuation never hurts every now and then also... Geeeez.... are you drinkin' or what?

Hey Tony, I have two words for you.... Spell Check.
**** son, I could hardly read that ****...

When you hit the reply button and the screen comes up where you type, there is a little icon in the upper right hand portion that says "ABC" with a check mark under it. Do us all a favor and hit that button BEFORE you hit the add reply button.

Thanks, ~jmeas ceglg.

PS- A little punctuation never hurts every now and then also... Geeeez.... are you drinkin' or what?

Look Team Overy they do not have Red Neck spell check I looked. I guess being over yunder as long as you have you forgot how to read between the lines you used to be a pretty smart fellar what happen. If any of you forieniers have any trouble under standing me just meet up with me around the big pot Saturday night and we will discus it.

Till then you all still suck except James he swallers :lol:

I think we should have a F.R.O.G. race especially for you guys.... Get a couple wheel chairs up on the drivers stand, get everyone juiced up on Geritol, No spotters, No pit men, hell.... no clock. Just let you guys do circles out in the pond where ever you feel like it till your hearts content (or heart stops, whichever comes first).... and(!!!).... EVERYONE gets a trophy... that'd be cool huh? Kinda like the special Olympics (I appologize, im going to hell for that one, I just know it) :D

No wait, I think Jerry is the only F.R.O.G. coming, am I right?

~James

Well, well, well, Tonya has emerged once again trying to be in the hunt for a smack talk award. Tonya, we all tried hard to be sensitive to your fetishes last year. You even got to drive the PINK Barbie boat. On that subject, how is it you could never get the hang of that boat and now John Knight owns it and drives it like a pro? Even your girl friend Kevin Lee could drive it. We know you must be totally broken hearted now that he is hooked up with someone else. I guess she was much better than you. I knew it would never work, you were too old for Kevin. Hey, there is always Aunt B. Keep it in the family. I hope you are not running 20 tunnel. I got something for you (and everyone else) You are going back to Jacksonville with your dress tucked in your crack. I have not forgot your Dale Earnhart driving tactics in Atlanta last year either. The only time you will get a chance at that is when I am lapping you. But by the time Aunt B (your pit *****) tells you to cut me off I will be gone. You know you have messed up when you get Mark Hopper in here for smack talk. Mark is going to get lapped too...with one of his own boats! :eek:

Maybe I need to start a Southeast chapter of F.R.O.G.s. Herb Stewart and John Otto could be charter members. I think we should have a "Champions" Division like they do in golf. No wait, about the only thing I drive worse than my 3.5 tunnel is my Calliway driver.

Sent the boats yesterday. Hope I remembered to put Mike Z.'s address in Champaign on the two boxes.

JD

I'm new to CMB tunnel race......... What the HELL is a F.R.O.G ????? :blink:

Ed

I will take senior citizens for 300 please

Question: What is bald and turns right?

........aha....a...a.a.....What is a FROG..

you are correct... tell him what he has won don...

grim

about the only thing I drive worse than my 3.5 tunnel is my Calliway driver.
JD
Come on Mr Dunlap, its CallAway, not CallIway. I would expect better from you. Unless..... wait does your golf bag say Calliway.... did you get them from the China Town area? I have Bolex watch, A Poloo shirt, Tommy Hingefinger shoes, and a set of Piing clubs that I use while golfing. Got them all REAL cheap... Those suckers that pay full price for brand name stuff should shop more in those street market areas...

This is gonna be fun. Im sorry to say that after spending a weekend racing boats in the south, you Northern boys are gonna be tainted by the likes of the Atwells. Just look at Mike, hes talking jibberish like hes on Jeopardy or something after only one race last year, they dont even air Jeopardy in areas like Walterboro, S.C.

What the hell is the point? Bunch O Red Necks sitting around the TV trying figure out why they GIVE you the answer, the Alex guy with his HORRIBLE pronunciations of foreign languages.... I had to move clear over to Germany to get away from those idiots.

And Tonya... why would you talk smack about our lovely race hotel? That is a fine place to stay, nothing wrong with it what so ever. We did have to change rooms last year because our "memory foam" mattresses had alzheimers... wait, what was I talking about?

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see the Jersey folk are catching on to the concepts of the Redneck way.

Ray, that picture had to have been taken in Waterboro, SC. Not kidding man. These people dont get out much.

For those guys who dont know who "Tonya" is, here is a picture I snapped at last years Tunnel race... just so you know who to look out for!

redneckTonya.jpg

~James :D :D :D

Back