Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
The date for the Celina Summer Challenge XXII will be June 1 & 2. Please see the flyer to see what classes are being offered, 5 boats to make a class.

The Americas Best Value Inn 1421 State Route 703 Celina, OH 45822 419-586-4656 will offer a rate of 89.99 you must tell them that you are with the rc boat race.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few things to remind you of if you are having questions.

primitive camping at site, no hook ups , no electricity.

state camp grounds 5 miles away with full facilities.

hot food at site by visiting nurses.

permanent restrooms, no showers.

controlled open water friday after set up (approx noon.) and we will run till 5:30 pm

Gary and Dan,

Good to see you having a two day race again. I always enjoyed racing with the district 14 scale and sport 40 guys.

Have a good and safe New Years.

Bert Dygert

controlled open water friday after set up (approx noon.) and we will run till 5:30 pm
For any of you camping. I just booked a site at the State Park that Dan refers to. It's called Grand Lake St. Mary's and is less than a 10 minute drive to the pond. They have a 50% discount offer for 2013 which made my site 12.50 per night with electricity. At checkout you select the Grand Lake Special from the drop down box and put 2013 in the code # box.

I've stayed at this park several times and it's a great place to stay while in the area. See you there Dan

For any of you camping. I just booked a site at the State Park that Dan refers to. It's called Grand Lake St. Mary's and is less than a 10 minute drive to the pond. They have a 50% discount offer for 2013 which made my site 12.50 per night with electricity. At checkout you select the Grand Lake Special from the drop down box and put 2013 in the code # box.

I've stayed at this park several times and it's a great place to stay while in the area. See you there Dan
How far of a drive is it from your house R.J. ?

Looking to hit some different races for next year.

Tim

5 hrs from here but definately worth the drive. Dan and his club put on a great race for sure. Hope to see you there.

Ron

yes, my plans are to be at dayton and i will take entries.

if in doing this, if you can please fill out the form so as to save paperwork at the site , it will sure help out.

IMPORTANT***********

Due to receiving an e-mail from dennis post , president dayton r/c club about their race being cancelled this saturday, all of those intending on giving me their entries there, you will now need to e-mail them or mail them x snail mail.

if e-mailing and paying by pay pal ([email protected].)

if mailing addy is on flyer

dan

Back