Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey racers, if you can, post your classes and freqs, here or e-mail, [email protected], then fill in the paper work and get it to us. you can fill in the form online and e-mail it and pay pal the $$ .or snail mail. multiple choices.

we have to have an accurate count by monday night.

we got like 8 entries today so far , looking better! :)

dan

hey guys , it was just brought to my attention the flyer wasnt on impba web site. i never checked. i had one. duh. it should be on by 8:00pm friday by jon and it is a fillable form that can be sent.

thanks teddy.4 spotting that and a big thanks to jon e at the office for fast service fixing it, even if a little late on our part.

dan.

Fuel it just dies no matter how rich it is. Thanks for shipping wings need it on my new spprt 40 to stay up with you

Here is the latest entry list. Some classes won't be making it. Tomorrow at 6 PM is the deadline.

Please if you are going to enter the race download fill out and save the race flyer attached on a previous post, and email it to me.

Thanks

Garry

Here is the latest entry list for the Celina Race.

We will be running 12 classes, 9 with the 5 boat minimum and 3 with 3-4 boats. We can add additional boats to the following classes:

B Hydro

Sport 20 Tunnel

D Hydro

RTR

Sport 40

1/8 Scale

LSG 27 Cat

LSG 27 Sport Hydro

Open Mono

Cracker Box/Jersey Skiff

Thunderboat

Open Rigger

We will not add new classes. If you have a boat in one of the above classes the deadline to enter it has been extended until next Tuesday 5/28/13. Those that have boats entered in classes that didn't make it will be refunded the money, less any paypal fees if it wasn't sent as a gift.

Thank You

Garry

we have another entry in sport 20 hydro by snail mail and we will be running that class, so if you have one you can run and want to get into that class, we will take entries.

we will also be taking additional entries in the posted classes until the 28th,

we also need those who have not sent their $$ yet, it is time to get it done.

thanks,

dan

Here is the final list of entries into the race, if you see that there is a mistake please let me know asap. Open water will around noon or when we are finished setting the pond up to 5:30 PM.

we will post results and updates as quick as we can.

forecast right now is very iffy,

iffy it goes north, great

iffy it stays south, great

iffy it goes as forecast. ........................................... :angry:

well, the weather gods have decided to smile on us, after heavy rain and wind, saturday started to look not good at all, it quit about 7:00am sun poped out and it was almost a picture perfect day, sun most of the day, some winds caused some havoc but we got 3 rounds and 60 heats in, sunday we are going for 2 more as the weather is supposed to improve!

results when we have them sunday or ?

dan

Back