Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I invited Lorri Reisinger to the race, she's supposed to be there on Sunday. A lot of us haven't seen her since Rick's passing or shortly after. I'm also hitting up "Miss Hydro" as she's remarried, got a 1 year-old girl and I think another in the oven.

I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to attend the Celina race. Just too many problems seemed to arrive at the same time. I will certainly miss racing in Celina and hope to be there another time.

Al Hobbs

I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to attend the Celina race. Just too many problems seemed to arrive at the same time. I will certainly miss racing in Celina and hope to be there another time.

Al Hobbs

Sorry to hear this Al. I was looking forward to spending the weekend with ya.

I do have openings in the following classes, and will take entries up until 6 PM Est. Sunday August 22nd.

Class Open Spots
RTR 2
B Mono 0
B Sport Tunnel 0
Open Gas Mono 2
B Tunnel 2
B Hydro 3
SS Gas Mono 0
D Hydro 1
D Mono 1
Open Gas S H 0
Sport 40 1
Open Gas Cat 0
Open Rigger 2
Sport 20 Hydro 2
Thunderboat 1
Open Tunnel 3
Gas Scale 0
P Ltd S H 1
1/8 Scale 1

I do have openings in the following classes, and will take entries up until 6 PM Est. Sunday August 22nd.

Class Open Spots
RTR 2
B Mono 0
B Sport Tunnel 0
Open Gas Mono 2
B Tunnel 2
B Hydro 3
SS Gas Mono 0
D Hydro 1
D Mono 1
Open Gas S H 0
Sport 40 1
Open Gas Cat 0
Open Rigger 2
Sport 20 Hydro 2
Thunderboat 2
Open Tunnel 3
Gas Scale 0
P Ltd S H 1
1/8 Scale 0

Here is some information for the upcoming Celina Summer Challenge. We are not allowed to set up in the park until 9AM Friday August 27th (we only have use of the park on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Camping will be allowed on Friday night and Saturday night only, and the campers will have to be on the asphalt there are no hookups. Please bring a FM radio, as we will be broadcasting the PA system on 87.5. Drivers meeting will be at 8AM racing will follow immediately after. We are using the shoot out format, the top 6 will run the 4th round with points carrying over. For our plaques I need to get a group picture before the start of the 1st round of every class. Please be ready to go for your heat we will not be waiting for you!

Back