Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes not often we can get in 5 rounds lots of fun. I didnt get points enough to win anything but had a few real good races. Tom Kelley and I had a good scale hydro race and I think the lead changed about 4 times, I finally got by him on the front straight and we heard a bump as we got together just a little. Won three scale heats and was still 4th quaifier for the final, stupid starter batteries dumped and didnt get it going in time for the final. Sport 20 hydro was run, Richard Stahl won and I got second, we did get more points than Dave Roach HA

Great job Gary, Dan and the rest of the Driftwood club. You guys finally got a break from the bad weather and pushed through five rounds of racing. I was on the road about 2:30, and made it home early.

Next time Phil, there will be five lead changes and I will come out on top! LOL Rubbin's Racin'

See everyone in Burton for the Mini Gold Cup this weekend!

It was our first coming to Celina. We had a great time and will be back. Thanks guys for all your hard work.

DonB

Back