Celina Summer Challenge XXVI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the classes that will be racing the number of boats entered, and spots available. They are listed in running order.

I will update here as needed. Please enter on http://racemastersev.../event-list.php

Anyone that has a balance due will need to have that paid by June 1st, as we have a waiting list for a few classes (Open Gas Cat, Open Gas Mono, and Open Gas Spt Hydro). If you are not paid by June 1st you risk being taken out of the class that has a waiting list. This will give the people on the waiting list time to get things arranged.

Garry sent you an email waitlist me for scale sport40 and rtr.Let me know if it works out

Good hotel in the area,cannot remember where I stayed last year. St Marys? Any suggestions ,thanks
I've got rooms booked at America's Best, really close to the park. The Best Western, formerly the Holiday Inn Express I heard was fully booked months ago.

Check the race site entry as it gives some places to stay.

These are listed in order of near by:

America’s Best Value Inn Best Western Quality Inn

1421 SR RT 703 2020 HOLIDAY DR 1410 COMMERCE DR

CELINA, OH 45822 CELINA, OH 45822 ST MARYS, OH 45885

419-586-4656 419-586-4919 419-394-2710

If you call them make sure to tell you are with the model boat race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good hotel in the area,cannot remember where I stayed last year. St Marys? Any suggestions ,thanks
st marys where you stayed is 419.394.2710. they have some rooms blocked yet . if not, contact me and tom saddler will get more rooms blocked if available.
st marys where you stayed is 419.394.2710. they have some rooms blocked yet . if not, contact me and tom saddler will get more rooms blocked if available.
THANK YOU!

Updated

These are the classes that will be racing the number of boats entered, and spots available.

Class Entered Available Spots
RTR 4 2
B Mono 5 1
Open Gas Cat 12 0
B Spt Tunnel 6 0
B Hydro 11 1
Open Gas Mono 12 0
Sport 20 Hydro 8 4
Gas Scale 5 1
B Tunnel 4 2
D Hydro 5 1
Open Gas Spt Hydro 12 0
Scale 12 6
Cracker Box 8 4
Open Rigger 10 2
Sport 40 12 0
SS Gas Mono 11 1
P Ltd Cat 3 3
Thunderboat 29 1

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had some calls about 1/8 Scale entry. We are going to add 1 more heat of 1/8 scale to bring our total heats per round to 33. We will need everyone's help in being ready for your heat when it is up, in order to get 4 rounds of racing done. If you have an 1/8 scale that you are racing for district points you can enter it now, and any other class that has a opening. See post #97 above. We will not add any more heats to other classes.

June 1st is the payment deadline for classes that I have a waiting list for (Open Gas Sport Hydro, Open Gas Mono, Open Gas Cat, Sport 40) if you are in any of these classes you will loose your spot in that class if not paid by then.

Paypal by friend to: [email protected]

Check to:

Driftwood MBC

4814 Ottawa Dr

Fort Wayne IN 46835

Thanks

Garry

Latest posts

Back