Celina Summer Challenge XXVI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a updated list of classes available:

Class Entered Available Spots
RTR 4 --------------------------------------- 2
B Mono 4 --------------------------------------- 2
Open Gas Cat 12 -------------------------------------- 0
B Spt Tunnel 6 -------------------------------------- 0
B Hydro 12 -------------------------------------- 0
Open Gas Mono 12 ------------------------------------- 0
Sport 20 Hydro 8 -------------------------------------- 4
Gas Scale 4 -------------------------------------- 2
B Tunnel 4 --------------------------------------- 2
D Hydro 4 --------------------------------------- 2
Open Gas Spt Hydro 12 --------------------------------------- 0
Scale 13 ---------------------------------------- 5
Cracker Box 8 --------------------------------------- 4
Open Rigger 8 --------------------------------------- 4
Sport 40 12 --------------------------------------- 0
SS Gas Mono 11 --------------------------------------- 1
P Ltd Cat 3 --------------------------------------- 3
Thunderboat 28 --------------------------------------- 2

Total of 166 boats registered. 33 Heats per round.

this is the 2018 Celina shirt. logo. the prices are $15.00 per shirt. heavy quality, pre shrunk , sport grey, no pocket, logo front and full color back. and you are responsible for the shirt size. . this will be a prepay only, . pay pal works for me,([email protected] ) MARK AS GIFT PLEASE. or snail mail. I am doing this for the club and the extra after expenses will go to the club. don't send money to garry please. if you cant make race and still want a shirt, that is do-able.it pick your person you want to get shirt and I will give to them, if that don't work , I will mail and you pre-pay postage. it looks close to $8.00 to mail shirts according to post office.
this will end july1, 2018. all orders must be in by that date. shirts that need mailed will be after race date.
I will get only a few extra shirts.
we are still having the year by year shirt thing where we will fill the years shirts, first come, 1st served, you can reply to post here, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will fill in the years.
***need my address? pm me and I will send to you *** for snail mail.
we will see how many years we can get and get a picture. then we will draw a name from participants and they will get a 2019 free 1st boat entry.

1995 JIM ZERERMSKI

2000 TONY JACUZZI

2010 MIKE CRAWFORD

2011 RON OLSON

no shirts beyond this point

** shirts ordered and paid **

JEROME LAPORTE XL .PD

mike Crawford xxxl pd

tom saddler xl pd

dan Kramer (2) L & 2xl pd

chris rupley (2) xl

don brown (2 l PD.

TONY JACUZZI XXL pd

AARON JOHNSON XXL PD

JAMES ZEREMSKI M,L, (2) XL PD

CHRIS CAPALDI XL MED . PD tom kelly (2) xxxl. (2) l pd. , bill green xxl . pd. , chris carboneau. xl pd . , dave adams l pd/. ron olson (2) xl. , xxxl., xxxxxl pd.,

DAVE ROACH XXXXL . XL PD jon gambrel (2) xxl , bob Morton (2) xl pd , curt dick (2) xl pd .

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, were the T's part of the entry money? If not I'll take 2 XL's. You know how to get with me on them if not. Eric and Whitney wear 4 and 6 or 7 XL if you can get them that big. Yes, he's getting big! Possibly a kids small also for my grandson.

As far as old event T-shirts go, I might have one from the 2007 Gas Nat's, possibly 2011 or 2014 and the 2016 Summer Challenge. I might have a couple of the decals left yet from the Gas Nat's in 2014 unused.
HI Ron the xxxxl and xxxxxxl are available.

(2) xl

$60 by pa-pal (as gift) [email protected] or snail dan klramer 10990 dutch rd Delphos, oh 45833

Dan, money sent via PayPal.

BTW, are you taking donations for raffle prizes? I've got 3 Traxxas waterproof servos if you are, new in the packages.

Dan, were the T's part of the entry money? If not I'll take 2 XL's. You know how to get with me on them if not. Eric and Whitney wear 4 and 6 or 7 XL if you can get them that big. Yes, he's getting big! Possibly a kids small also for my grandson.

As far as old event T-shirts go, I might have one from the 2007 Gas Nat's, possibly 2011 or 2014 and the 2016 Summer Challenge. I might have a couple of the decals left yet from the Gas Nat's in 2014 unused.
HI Ron the xxxxl and xxxxxxl are available.

(2) xl 191) YOUTH

$75 by pa-pal (as gift) [email protected] or snail dan klramer 10990 dutch rd Delphos, oh 45833

Here is a updated list of classes available:

Class Entered Available Spots
RTR 4 --------------------------------------- 2
B Mono 2 --------------------------------------- 4
Open Gas Cat 12 -------------------------------------- 0
B Spt Tunnel 6 -------------------------------------- 0
B Hydro 11 -------------------------------------- 1
Open Gas Mono 12 ------------------------------------- 0
Sport 20 Hydro 6 -------------------------------------- 0
Gas Scale 5 -------------------------------------- 1
B Tunnel 4 --------------------------------------- 2
D Hydro 5 --------------------------------------- 1
Open Gas Spt Hydro 12 --------------------------------------- 0
Scale 15 ---------------------------------------- 3
Cracker Box 8 --------------------------------------- 4
Open Rigger 8 --------------------------------------- 4
Sport 40 15 --------------------------------------- 3
SS Gas Mono 12 --------------------------------------- 0
P Ltd Cat 3 --------------------------------------- 3
Thunderboat 28 --------------------------------------- 2

Total of 169 boats registered. 33 Heats per round.

Im being loaned a past shirt so I can represent 1995
default_smile.png

with only a couple weeks to go, here is what we have.

controlled open water will be Friday after set up is done, usually by 12-12:30 . we will take volunteers with set up help.

retrieve will be self retrieve, must also have a backer at all times. 2 persons in boat , life jackets

we will have 2 retrieve boats . we will take volunteer retreivers to help out.

ask before setting up your "choice" area.

no driving on the blacktop walkway.

drivers meeting mandatory, 8:00 am Saturday and sunday. sign in Friday to save time Saturday. must have current i.m.p.b.a. card present. .

drivers points must be clearly given to score keeper before leaving drivers stand.

wrist bands to be clearly displayed at all times. I-e wrists, hat, ears, nose, tongue, whatever. lol.

odd and even pits. pit boss will be present . we will be at a very fast pace, so be ready, no waiting policy in effect.

there will be no arguing or challenging the pit boss, race c-d's corner judges. impba rules apply .

here is the latest on concessions. after looking for months and talking with several potential vendors, our last hope opted out.

we will have no on site concessions, so bring your grilles and food or

there are many excellent food sources nearby , arby's, happy daz, bob evans, pizza hut, mcdonalds.and many more just minutes away.

sorry for the inconvenience,

Dan

Dan, I talked with Tom Saddler this afternoon. Seeing how there's not a concession trailer or truck for the event, he's checking around to see who he can get to deliver food to the site. Hopefully he or I will have some good news later on.

If any of you who attended to Hobart race we had a lady with a restaurant who came down, took orders and delivered the food right to our pits. She made a killing every year and made a lot of friends. I still talk to her on Facebook. All we'd need is just one place with a variety of food and they'd do a great business. I've already got a full trailer so I don't want to haul anything more than I really need to. The last time I brought a propane grill and a cooler full of food.

Back