Brandon Race and Twin Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blew up the 90 twin today and the 84 Twin is ill and talking to me ..just don't know what it wants . Going to RE Motor the 90 and RE Bearing the 84 and roll the dice .....it would KILL me to not be able to run these boats !!! Back to the garage to throw parts at this stuff !!

2dlw4sg.jpg
Im thinking Foley is baiting you guys up :rolleyes:

Give em hell thrash master B)

Broke out the hammer and block to try and straighten out the turn fin and rudder on the X-Mono myself tonight :blink:

Save me some tent space, we can chase our tails together..........

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thrash complete , both Twins ready for BATTLE !! Bringin some serious horsepower for the BMBC retrive boat tomorrow with the 25 Yamaha !! :D :D :D

Bringin some serious horsepower for the BMBC retrive boat tomorrow with the 25 Yamaha !! :D :D :D
That thing best have electric start if Im gonna babysit your motor Foley :blink: :lol:

A fresh 25hp on that boat is gonna be awesome !!!!!! Now it will actually plane on the way out :p

Anybody know what time the drivers meeting is ?

Wanna sleep in as much as possible , gonna be a looong day .

See you guys and gals in the am.

Andy

Bringin some serious horsepower for the BMBC retrive boat tomorrow with the 25 Yamaha !! :D :D :D
That thing best have electric start if Im gonna babysit your motor Foley :blink: :lol:

A fresh 25hp on that boat is gonna be awesome !!!!!! Now it will actually plane on the way out :p

Anybody know what time the drivers meeting is ?

Wanna sleep in as much as possible , gonna be a looong day .

See you guys and gals in the am.

Andy
Andy

If you are going to run the retrieve boat thy were talking about putting a throttle stop on it for ya.

It is a real hand full now. Remember it's not a R/C boat. If you wipe out you go for the ride also. :lol:

That retreive boat has some serious holeshot power now. Tell ya what Andy, we'll trade jobs, I installed bulletproof glass, and the electric cattle prod is charged up!!!! :)

The twins look AWESOME. See everyone for 8 ish drivers meeting, and we can run till dark.

RP

Be there at 6:30 . meeting at 7 : 30 Racing at 8 : 30 . Threw my old Evo 2 on the left bank of the blown 90 Twin and needled her down , tweaked the props a few thou and she is on time !! Looking forward to tomorrow !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That retreive boat has some serious holeshot power now. Tell ya what Andy, we'll trade jobs, I installed bulletproof glass, and the electric cattle prod is charged up!!!! :)

The twins look AWESOME. See everyone for 8 ish drivers meeting, and we can run till dark.

RP

SWEEEETT !!!!!

lanyard and life line vest on :rolleyes:

And not a chance in hell Randy ;)

See you girls bright and early ................

Andy

Be there at 6:30 . meeting at 7 : 30 Racing at 8 : 30 . Threw my old Evo 2 on the left bank of the blown 90 Twin and needled her down , tweaked the props a few thou and she is on time !! Looking forward to tomorrow !!

Tom I hear they close Open Water @ 5 p.m.?? They drew several out of towners to shut it down @ 5pm??

Tom I hear they close Open Water @ 5 p.m.?? They drew several out of towners to shut it down @ 5pm??
Joe,

Pulled up the flyer on rcracingevents.com and it states open water until 5:00 pm, and it is per a Hillsborough County Parks and Recreation agreement. There is a higher power that overrides our wishes, unfortunately.

Twins Report:

Foley scrambled and has his dialed in.Going with Ferrette's old boat.

Ralph, super strong late in the day.

Larry Beals might be the one to beat, his RR was SMOKIN' fast.

This is one of the strongest twin fields I have seen, worth the trip in the future.

205 boats LOCKED AND LOADED for a fun weekend.

See ya there.

RP

Hey Foley, how'd the day go down there??????
tongue.gif
Pretty sure Foley's looking for an ABC or at motel six or some crap- He may not have internet tonight Ray. ;)

He lived up to the " Go Fast" reputation running Ferrette's old boat .

I stayed too busy to pay attention to the standings, but the Twins all put on a show.

Weather gods spared us today and the thunderstorms dodged us.

Racing was good, and it was nice to beat, i mean meet some new faces- :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Randy crammed in 80 heats today, and once again was the man on the mike B)

Andy

80 heats down, 60 to go........

It was fun. Had to take a phone call from Iraq,some racer guy says he's coming home.

Good weather, flat water, lotsa fun.

wore slap out for day one.we stopped at 7:15 pm.

Totally AWESOME Bill !!!!!!! B) B) B)

But Im not sure I liked seeing Foley that far ahead of me in X-Mono :lol: :lol:

The X-Mono standings sheet was missing all day :rolleyes:

The gloves are off Foley.

See you girls bright and early........

Andy

:huh:Wow didn't realize 2nd place after two heats in nitro off shore.

Would have bin first if I didn't try to pass that X mono so close With my B mono. :lol:

Imagen that passing a 90 seaducer with my 45 Cal craft. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having a blast will have to run off shore more.

David

well the cobra boats were out in force. 5 in all. the duo of ron and mary, robert , and myself (2 boats) was happy to be out of the house and racing been 2 months since i had a boat wet. all of my boats were not at there A game but was having a good time. super hot very unconfortable !!!!! (notice how i said HAD) HAD a brand new mod cobra, 2 tone. teal with teal metal flake. was dead in the water and got t boned in the 3rd round by a lynx. im not going to mention any names. total loss !!! thru that boat in the garbage can at the lake. thats racing !!! no hard feelings ill make me another one for the next race. looking foward to tommorow maybe i can still bring home a trophy in A mono. or stock tunnel. see all tommorow brite and early. Dan Hutchinson

:huh:Wow didn't realize 2nd place after two heats in nitro off shore.

Would have bin first if I didn't try to pass that X mono so close With my B mono. :lol:

Imagen that passing a 90 seaducer with my 45 Cal craft. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having a blast will have to run off shore more.

David
Im pretty sure that was TRYING to cross 2 X-Mono Seaducers wakes :)

But yeah..... ;)

Back