Brandon Race and Twin Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word from South Fl is that there were 5 twins testing today getting ready for this deal ..........Brett English has a brand new RR Twin 80 boat coming up for this one ....more to follow ....

As it stands right now we are looking at 145 heats without runoffs. That is a bunch. There are still spots available in in most classes, however I have closed B Mono (eight entries) and deleted C Mono (Zero entries)

I will be closing classes as they fill their heat maximum.If you waited too long, sorry. Next time sign up early.

Looks like David not be showing off that fast boat tried signing up to late. I dont see why people wait till last minute to sign up at least sign up if you cant make it call they rip your check up at least you are signed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is what it is.

At least the B mono class filled up before all the rest. Just shows ya what good competition will do for a class.

There will be many more races to come.

David

As it stands right now we are looking at 145 heats without runoffs. That is a bunch. There are still spots available in in most classes, however I have closed B Mono (eight entries) and deleted C Mono (Zero entries)

I will be closing classes as they fill their heat maximum.If you waited too long, sorry. Next time sign up early.
Don go ahead and give Dave my B-Mono spot.

Im fine with that ;)

Sent ya a pm.

Andy

Word from South Fl is that there were 5 twins testing today getting ready for this deal ..........Brett English has a brand new RR Twin 80 boat coming up for this one ....more to follow ....

Hey Tom you should have come to Naples today and at least you would know how far to turn your needles in. These guys with their new boats and those monster CMB power plants were giving my little ole P80 twin a coplex. I can tell you, Florida hasn't had a twin class like the one that is gathering together at Brandon, in years. It will be awesome so get your honey do's done cause you dont want to miss it.

Hey Tom you should have come to Naples today and at least you would know how far to turn your needles in. These guys with their new boats and those monster CMB power plants were giving my little ole P80 twin a coplex. I can tell you, Florida hasn't had a twin class like the one that is gathering together at Brandon, in years. It will be awesome so get your honey do's done cause you dont want to miss it.
Oh I wont miss it !!! Trying to get Jeff down here ...I heard his 101 Twin is stupid fast !! Prop choice for Brandon is gonna be important I think ..first turn ...well ...thats another story !! :D :D

Oh I wont miss it !!! Trying to get Jeff down here ...I heard his 101 Twin is stupid fast !! Prop choice for Brandon is gonna be important I think ..first turn ...well ...thats another story !! :D :D
Tom are those guys saying? Bring your fake teeth....... Cause, they going to Kick the Real Ones Out???? I dont know....... But.. Sounds like SMACK to ME?????????????

Tom are those guys saying? Bring your fake teeth....... Cause, they going to Kick the Real Ones Out???? I dont know....... But.. Sounds like SMACK to ME?????????????
Aint skeered .....plenty of life left in my Lil' Red Boat ...BRING IT !!! :D :D

It is what it is.

At least the B mono class filled up before all the rest. Just shows ya what good competition will do for a class.

There will be many more races to come.

David

I PM'd you my number Dave, call me.

Andy

Hey, Foley don't forget "Ramon Rodriguez" Twin and I think he may have mentioned that we may even see a blast from the past with special honers from "Eric Swensen" posibly driving one of his twins.

OH! YEAH!

WOW, would be great to see Eric and Elias.

Well it looks like I will run in B mono after all. :D

I don't care what any one say Andy you are the man. ;)

Even though I know you only bowed out cause you didn't want to get lapped. :lol: :p

David

A true Southern Gentleman.

Looks like the big race of the year for sure, pray for good weather, we can't afford any hiccups to pull this off.

as Jeffro would say:

KATY, BAR THE DOOR !!!!!!!! :D

RP

This is gonna be a killer weekend B)

Im fired up even though Im gonna spend more time manning the recovery boat and pit helping than racing. :p

All good, X-Mono is gonna be fun

(your weak btw Pickles)

AND

"The Twin Shootout" is gonna be worth the price of admission :) :) :) :)

Randy , I will try and get out and give ya a hand Friday if I can.

The rest of you guys and gals travel safe. See ya this weekend .

Andy

Well shes all dressed up and ready to go.

Bring on the horde! I am ready!!!!!!

Going to run nitro off shore to make the field. So I had to dress it up. rules and all.

David

Going to run nitro off shore to make the field. So I had to dress it up. rules and all.

David
If thats dressed up, Im leaving you and her at home :p

Gonna be fun watching you get you azz hat handed too ya in Nitro Offshore though,

Take it from someone who ran a 40 Mono against Gene and Tommy ;)

I tried the 60 cowl on the 90 boat tonight while getting ready, it wont work :(

or I woulda taken the easy third for myself :p

See ya this weekend Dave .

Andy

David
If thats dressed up, Im leaving you and her at home :p

Gonna be fun watching you get you azz hat handed too ya in Nitro Offshore though,

Take it from someone who ran a 40 Mono against Gene and Tommy ;)

I tried the 60 cowl on the 90 boat tonight while getting ready, it wont work :(

or I woulda taken the easy third for myself :p

See ya this weekend Dave .

Andy

I know it's a losing battle.

Just wanted to get the three boats so the class was not droped. More fun running the boat than just watching any way.

Us nitro guys have to stick together to keep the classes running.

Every one thinks my boat runs like HE$$ so I figured I would give it a appropriate number. :unsure:

David

Blew up the 90 twin today and the 84 Twin is ill and talking to me ..just don't know what it wants . Going to RE Motor the 90 and RE Bearing the 84 and roll the dice .....it would KILL me to not be able to run these boats !!! Back to the garage to throw parts at this stuff !!

2dlw4sg.jpg

Blew up the 90 twin today and the 84 Twin is ill and talking to me ..just don't know what it wants . Going to RE Motor the 90 and RE Bearing the 84 and roll the dice .....it would KILL me to not be able to run these boats !!! Back to the garage to throw parts at this stuff !!

2dlw4sg.jpg
Which motor blew up, the one that moonshot the plug out? Sounded like a .45 shell, and the motor was screaming like somebody goosed Mariah Carey!

Well give 'er hell Fri.

RP

Back