Brandon D3 race pics......!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good times at the.race ! Thanks for all the work to put this race on . CD stand workers did a fine job of keeping things moving at a good pace and all 4 rounds were completed in 2 days.with one retrieve boat that worked its ass off.! Had a great time , totally shot today though !!!

We had some racers not make it due to the storm. My heart goes out to those effected either directly or indirectly. Best of luck with the recovery.
Thank you to the Brandon club and D3 for the work and effort to make this happen. Lots of classes and lots of heats and we got through it.
Got to see many people I’ve known almost as long as I have been going to the Brandon race. Since about 1989. Great times this weekend. And great seeing those longtime fellow boaters.
And again…. Many people made this happen but 3 in particular make this go, Greg, Ron and Ralph many many thanks for seeing this through again and making another race weekend at Brandon possible.
At the lake we are all boaters and all in this together.

Still taking engines apart before work over here and making notes on things to check up and go over before Voodoo race in November
New throttle linkage on the red Twin for sure lol ! ( Those who know ...know 😆) .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1666091188749.jpg
    FB_IMG_1666091188749.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 1
  • FB_IMG_1666091168511.jpg
    FB_IMG_1666091168511.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 1
Thank You, Brandon Model Boaters!!

The race had a good pace, with good calls on the stand. Retrieve boat was on it all weekend. Pit Boss had it running smooth!! Water was good.

Good Times getting with friends for a little fun.

See you in Jan!!!

Thanks to all the racers that supported BMBI D3 high points race.
Big shout out the the Brandon club membership as you all did a great job keeping things moving.
Greg Rowe
Thanks Greg as you worked very hard at this race just like all the races we have and the Brandon Model Boaters thank you very much for your help.

Latest posts

Back