BOB VIOLET NEEDLE VALVES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank,

I am in process of having the parts made now. Please give me some time. When the parts are back, I have to machine them also. I will try to keep all posted on progress.

Thanks, Stu

Al at BH Hanson still has several Bob Violet needles left in stock at the $59.95 price. His contact info is listed below.

Guys,

The last time I checked Hanson still had some BV needle valves in stock at the old price. Has anyone checked with him to see if he has any left?

Ron, I've used about every needle valve ever made, but the latest Nova valve that you sell is my favorite, and the price is right.

mike b

Thanks Mike. I agree but just trying to help these guys. I still use the carbs with that valve built-in on my 46 tunnel.

Hanson is currently out of stock. I called awhile back and he was out. No word from BVM on when they were coming back as I called them too. Little did I know that Stu would be taking over production. The wait is killing us Stu!

Aron,

It's like I needed one more thing to do
default_wacko.png

Stu

Latest posts

Back