BOB VIOLET NEEDLE VALVES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
I had a long conversation with Bob Violet today. He is looking a producing future stock now. He told me the new price on these and I told him I would "test the waters" on whether he should make these. New price will be $75. This is $15 more than the previous. This is a very good valve. I have them on all my nitro boats. Let me know your thoughts on if you would buy at that price. Your comments will depend if we see these valves again. MADE IN THE USA.

Thanks,

Stu Barr

Yes I would buy them at that price. I am new to the boating seen but have been using Violet parts in my jets for the last 25 years with great results,including the needle valves in the ducted fan days.

Hi Stu,

I would purchase them at that price, have been using them for years.

Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would purchase at $75.00. Without them in the twin, I am sure I wouldn't have a twin.

Maybe for $75.00 he could include a half dozen new o-rings??

I will like to order 03-quan Bob Violett Remote Needle Assy's ($75.00USD ea.).

Bob Violett produces first-class models, parts & accessories.

Regards,

Dave

PS: if you still have stock (@60.00USD ea.), I'd like to order 02-quan

Stu,

I would much rather pay $75.00 for a BV Needle Valve, than to not have the option to buy one at all. Thanks for great service.

Rick

I ordered one off BVM website the day before I saw these posts and it says they're backordered 3-4 weeks but they haven't canceled my order yet. That was at $59.95.

I talked with Bob at BVM and they will start production soon of a new supply of valves. Also told him about still showing on website and he said it would be corrected.

Stu

Al at BH Hanson still has several Bob Violet needles left in stock at the $59.95 price. His contact info is listed below.

Latest posts

Back