Blazer Marine Slingshot Build!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mario
You can use dry wall compound and fill the holes and when dry light sand it and repaint a light coat on it.This way you can fill all the pin holes that you see.By the way that is a great looking build.

Dave Roach

Last edited:
UPDATE: Just days away from the one year anniversary of bringing the kit home, and everything is in the booth for clear!
Final assembly coming real soon 🤞🏼
Picture0117211209_1.jpg

This is where the project drags out...finishing. Sand, fill, sand, fill, and just when you think, now I can move on, more pinholes, or a bug gets in it, etc... Hang
Mario
You can use dry wall compound and fill the holes and when dry light sand it and repaint a light coat on it.This way you can fill all the pin holes that you see.By the way that is a great looking build.

Dave Roach
Professional materials will not adhere to drywall plaster...DIYer

UPDATE: Just days away from the one year anniversary of bringing the kit home, and everything is in the booth for clear!
Final assembly coming real soon 🤞🏼
View attachment 287208
HOLD ON MARIO......I put 3 coats of clear on to cover the remaining wood grain and fish eyes caused by silicone presence durring epoxy job?After the clear cures I will sand down the sides and top for 2nd application.Wood requires the 2nd application to look like glass. This requires alot of sanding and masking.Most people are done after this step BUT if you want your wood like glass you have to sand it and do it again.No bugs or dust in here helps too.Im just getting started Mario be patient good things come to those who wait! JOE

I'm letting you do your thing, Joe!
You know I'm patient, you know what I do for a living! My work takes weeks and countless hours to finish, so I'm right there with ya!

Back