BAM RACING FUEL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Elzer

Guy's

I've been running low on nitro, but getting more orders. So we've ordered another drum and should have enough to finish the year and start next as well.

We appreciate your business.

Thanks and have a great day..

I just want to say I am running Alan's fuel and has helped me in the winners circle and with that I consider Alan to be a good friend and would Bend over backwards for anyone . If you need fuel please consider BAM RACING FUEL for 2016 season

Last edited by a moderator:
FUEL FOR HOBART..... LET ME KNOW BY TUESDAY NIGHT.

BAM RACING FUEL...THE CLEAR CHOICE TO WINNERS CIRCLE!!!!

Good stuff been running this fuel all year and love it....great fuel Alan be back for more on last gallon now....AAAAA+

Thanks guy's.... just got a fresh drum so we got plenty of supplies for rest of this year & start the next
default_smile.png

I'm Running BAM fuel in all my nitro classes now and it is a Winner.........I am convinced Alan, and Brian those guy's got this stuff figured out.

Get yourself some BAM fuel for 2016.......

BIG AL

I'm Running BAM fuel in all my nitro classes now and it is a Winner.........I am convinced Alan, and Brian those guy's got this stuff figured out.

Get yourself some BAM fuel for 2016.......

BIG AL
Thanks Al we try very hard to offer quality products at a reasonable cost.

BAM RACING FUEL AVAILABLE AT CHARLESTON RACES THIS WEEKEND! !!! GET WITH BRUCE JACOBS AND LOOK FOR OUR BANNER ON HIS TENT

Back