RETIREMENT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRIANWATTS

Rocket City Racing is Closing after experiencing its 25th Anniversary this spring 2023. We are now getting ready for the next chapter in our lives and preparing for my retirement.

Due to this, we will have a CLOSE OUT Sale on all remaining inventory in stock with discounts as high as 40% We will also offer FREE shipping for all domestic orders that reach $150

When reaching the checkout area, mark in the coupon area: RETIRE2023

We have a vast line of products and to high light a few are Boca Bearings, Corrosion X, DJI, Du-bro, Lehner, MGM, Octura, Speedmaster, Savox, Walbro, Zenoah, plus many more.

This sale is for all in-stock items, NO back orders will be accepted and all must be thru the website at Rocket City Racing NO phone orders and no returns for items.

In the meantime, it will be business as usual until further notice.

We sincerely thank all of you for your business and friendship over the years.

Brian Watts

Hello Brian,

Congrats on the retirement. I still awaiting for some backordered 6mm JET connectors. Any word on when these will come in? order 1071. I know Alan Terry also has some on order too.
Thx,

-Tyler

Let me look at your site to see if there’s anything else I need I bought a header elsewhere when it didn’t go tru

Still Lots of great parts still in stock. Octura, Speedmaster just to name a few. Prices way below cost!

Back