B mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apache5056

apache5056Dscf2082.jpg

apache5056Dscf2083.jpg

apache5056Dscf2084.jpg

apache5056Dscf2085.jpg

apache5056Dscf2081.jpg

If you see something I missed... let me know...

I've found with the tips being bright orange, the boat's additude is way easier to see. That and it's just plan easier to see for most other drivers as well.

Lookin Good Wayne!!!! Its a baby Mr. Sparkles :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you converting it to surface drive Wayne? Can't see a hole nowhere for that there shaft???? :huh: :huh: :huh:

That bright nose will be eay to see when it's sticking straight up in the water! That color changing paint looks nice but we had problems with the stuff that I put on Eric's Speedmaster 21 last Summer. The boat is almost invisible on the back stretch and Nitro ate through it quickly so it came off. We used a Mirage kit from Auto Zone and didn't add any fuelproof clearcoat.

That paint never came off with 40%.

So i wouldnt worry about that TOP paint comming off.

I think my G26 weights what that boat does.

:D :D

Yes, I have switched it to surface drive.

The offshore tips make about anyboat way easier to see. I'll be adding that to all my boats except the woodie.

I have to clear the bottom with some fuelproof clear but from what I read, it's only good to 20%. Guess any little bit helps though.

The deck is painted with what looks like crome illusion. I love the color changes.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ron.... :rolleyes:

Hey Wayne.

Nice to see another old style 20. I too run one, surface drive. Just a little driving tip, you will have to slow down in the corners when you are in traffic. My hull has 5 years of racing on it, and it is still pretty competitive. You should be pretty with your boat. I use a Octura x440 just sharpened and balanced, and the boat is really happy with it...

Good luck

Garrett Randall

Racine, WI

Latest posts

Back