Australian Nationals 2005

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Buckmaster

Yarrawonga/Mulwala Model Power Boat Club is proud to host the Hobby Supplies Australian National Championships in April 2005.

We would like to invite oversea competitors to come to one of Australia's best racing sites for model boating.

Venue- Mulwala Water Ski Park. (See Jims Boat Dock for photo's of our last race meet)

Dates- 20th - 24th April 2005

Entry forms will be on the Australian Model Power Boat Association website by the end of January.

For any more information please email me.

Regards,

Brett Buckmaster

Brett Buckmaster said:
Yarrawonga/Mulwala Model Power Boat Club is proud to host the Hobby Supplies Australian National Championships in April 2005.We would like to invite oversea competitors to come to one of Australia's best racing sites for model boating.

Venue- Mulwala Water Ski Park. (See Jims Boat Dock for photo's of our last race meet)

Dates- 20th - 24th April 2005

Entry forms will be on the Australian Model Power Boat Association website by the end of January.

For any more information please email me.

Regards,

Brett Buckmaster

79982[/snapback]

Sweet i just caught this note! Hopefully us tunnel guys can get out butts into gear and actually turn up to a race this year?????

I'm in!

Kris

Last count there will be more than 10 coming from Adelaide :D :D

Peter Duggan

RIGGERMORTISE said:
PDU said:
Last count there will be more than 10 coming from Adelaide :D   :D
Peter Duggan

80316[/snapback]

Make that eleven and one of them is a 21 mod tunnel! :D

Dave

80324[/snapback]

Gino and Dave, just what i wanted to hear ;)

Now Gary i am sure you can put together a boat or 2 with the limited boat parts you have?

Well Gentleman,

This looks like people are coming out of the woodwork!!

After the great success of "Battle of the Borders" race meet with 50 competitors-120 boats, we can only grow on that!!! :D :D :D

I'll be there. Accomodation already booked!

A Hydro

C Hydro

X Hydro

X Mono.

Tim.

TimD said:
I'll be there. Accomodation already booked!
A Hydro

C Hydro

X Hydro

X Mono.

Tim.

80406[/snapback]

Tim, Where abouts are you staying, if you dot mind me asking?

I need to sort that stuff out to make sure i make it there ;-)

Kris

Brett

Can you please advise if the caravan parks are available with powered sites, either a van or I can bring my tent.

Also please senmd your email ady so I can sent the dr toyota pics

Rgards

Dave

Kris Flynn said:
Tim, Where abouts are you staying, if you dot mind me asking?
I need to sort that stuff out to make sure i make it there ;-)

Kris

80504[/snapback]

You'd need to ask Ian - he booked it for me. I haven't a clue!

I spoke with David Kelly from HVMMC yesterday and he believes at least 12 competitors from that club will attend! I hope MBCof NSW gets behind it like those guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a coming to this one too! :lol:

4 petrol boats,,,,, don't know what they will be but I will have 4.

Hey Ian, you need one more boat! B)

Hey Ian, the master wants to race the pupil? B)

I could possibly have an extra petrol mono! :p

Too many boats, not enough hands!

Of course I will never catch up to EMS :unsure:

I take it I got the sack from being the team driver Mike :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have been a bit quiet of late - whats going on buddy?

P.S you got my vote!

Hey Tim,a second in those conditions was very good! :D

I keep promising to sell my extra boats before buying more but it never seems to work! :lol:

I would have made you the same offer again if you were only binging 3 boats too!

Work and skiing have been taking up way too much time lately, 3 more months and I will be back into boats full time! B)

Thanks for the vote too, not sure why it came down to that but it is all good to me. ;)

Mike G said:
Hey Ian, the master wants to race the pupil?  B) I could possibly have an extra petrol mono!  :p

Too many boats, not enough hands!

Of course I will never catch up to EMS  :unsure:

81668[/snapback]

Mike,

The master? :lol: :lol: I hope you will have the M&D in your boat!

I presume you mean the Kingy? Sure, I would race that, but you know how I race... :blink: First or bust!! :p

You got my vote too.

Nitrocrazed racing: We work as a team and we do it my way.

well unless I remove a digit from somewhere I will have 3 boats, and that is more than enough to keep me busy! I still haven't finished the new 67 rigger - 12 months in the build so far!!! Maybe disco king will go 1 better than I did with your boat.....

I forgot about your skiing B) Boats take over when the water gets colder ;)

Back