Anyone know Jeff Snell?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

I'm looking to contact Jeff Snell, I heard he had the 1984 Oh! Boy Oberto 1/8 and I'm gonna do the same boat, I'd like to find out from him where he got the decals? Are they same as Phil Thomas's? And I want to kno the paint codes, plus get an 8X10 picture of the '84 boat.

Thanks for the help:

e-mails: [email protected]

I'm looking to contact Jeff Snell, I heard he had the 1984 Oh! Boy Oberto 1/8 and I'm gonna do the same boat, I'd like to find out from him where he got the decals?  Are they same as Phil Thomas's?  And I want to kno the paint codes, plus get an 8X10 picture of the '84 boat.
Thanks for the help:

e-mails:  [email protected]

99691[/snapback]

Hi Rodney,

Jeff cuts his own vinyl decals by hand and he's quite skilled at it. I don't think he's interested in cutting them for sale though, as it take a LOT of time to do.

If you are looking for a picture of the '84 Oberto, try David Newton. He has a bunch of full size boat pics. David can be reached at [email protected]

Jeff

Jeff,

I understand the hard work of cutting graphics...but if you see him could you ask if he would?? Couldn't hurt....I'll send him some fresh Oberto Beef Jerky plus cash! I work as their main distributor... :D

Jeff,
I understand the hard work of cutting graphics...but if you see him could you ask if he would??  Couldn't hurt....I'll send him some fresh Oberto Beef Jerky plus cash!  I work as their main distributor... :D

99732[/snapback]

Rodney

you have a p.m.

Ralph

Hey Rodney,

I picked up a couple of 4x6 photos of this O'Berto from David Newton. If you're going to order an 8x10 you should specify with or w/o the wing. I have one of each.

It's a very basic paint scheme.....if you get the paint sheet from Roger Newton you should be able to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

you got the '84 w/out the wing? My Xerox machine wants to know... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you say "HOOK A BROTHER UP!"

Back