• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New, RTR, Moceri 1/8th Scale "2007 Oh Boy Oberto"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott7772

I had listed this for sale and decided to keep it, thinking that I might still have time and a place to race it. I was wrong!

$2000

Unfortunately, I have moved to Connecticut and will not have the time or the support to be able to keep this beautiful boat. I have haggled with the idea of selling it and thought about keeping it for display purposes, but this boat is too nice to be sitting on a shelf, it needs to be raced. I will be listing a bunch of support equipment as well, all of it is brand new and has never been used. I bought this boat from Joe Moceri, I'm sure all of you scale guys know who he is. Joe built the hull for me. He also did all the rigging, installed the hardware, tanks, radio box, driver, cockpit, turn fin, and wings. Ken Hildreth also had input on this boat. The paint and details of this boat were all done professionally by Wes Ellet. For those of you who don't know Wes his work is second to none. Wes did the paint, decals (tons of decals), turbine tube, tubine wrap, blast shield on the back of the boat, windshield, and screws in the windshield. Wes also painted and decaled and extra set of uprights and a vertical wing, just in case. I was an electric guy and I decided to try nitro for my 1/8th scale. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough knowledge and enough time to learn how to do it, if I were staying in chicago I probably wouldn't sell it. Like I said this boat is completely RTR and I am selling it that way. Here is what is included:

1. Brand new "Moceri" 1/8th scale 2007 Oh Boy Oberto "Shark" Painted and detailed.

2. Brand new CMB .67 Motor, started once for 10 seconds and returned to ATF.

3. Brand new O.S. 9B carb with 3rd channel remote needle

4. Brand new .67 Cooper Quiet Pipe.

5. Brand new Preuss curved 1/8th scale turn fin, sharpened.

6. Brand new Andy Brown Scale rudder.

7. 2 Brand new 1400mah reciever packs.

8. 2 Brand new 5085MG Digital Micro servos for Throttle and 3rd Channel.

9. Futaba S9351 Digital servo for rudder control 193oz. of torque.

10. Brand new Futaba R603fs receiver.

11. Brand new Andy Brown pipe header.

12. 2 Brand new 8oz. Walt Barney stainless fuel tanks.

13. Brand new Spedmaster waterproof switch.

14. Brand new Speedmaster Strut.

15. Brand new Speedmaster bushing.

16. Brand new Octura X457/3 Prop, Andy Brown.

17. Brand new Octura X460/3 Prop, Andy Brown.

18. Brand new painted and decaled wing uprights.

19. Brand new painted and decaled verticle wing.

20. Brand new flex cable.

There is probably more. I will be back in Chicago, where the boat is located, Sept 24-27. I would like to get it packaged up and shipped out then or if someone who lives locally wants it they could pick it up then.

Thanks

6.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
where in ct you movin??? there is races here and near here also...

beautiful boat...

alden

This boat is so awesome, I wish had the money for it. Whoever gets it is LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I am moving to Connecticut and will not have the time or the support to be able to keep this beautiful boat. I have haggled with the idea of selling it and thought about keeping it for display purposes, but this boat is too nice to be sitting on a shelf, it needs to be raced. I will be listing a bunch of support equipment as well, all of it is brand new and has never been used. I bought this boat from Joe Moceri, I'm sure all of you scale guys know who he is. Joe built the hull for me. He also did all the rigging, installed the hardware, tanks, radio box, driver, cockpit, turn fin, and wings. Ken Hildreth also had input on this boat. The paint and details of this boat were all done professionally by Wes Ellet. For those of you who don't know Wes his work is second to none. Wes did the paint, decals (tons of decals), turbine tube, tubine wrap, blast shield on the back of the boat, windshield, and screws in the windshield. Wes also painted and decaled and extra set of uprights and a vertical wing, just in case. I was an electric guy and I decided to try nitro for my 1/8th scale. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough knowledge and enough time to learn how to do it, if I were staying in chicago I probably wouldn't sell it. Like I said this boat is completely RTR and I am selling it that way. Here is what is included:
1. Brand new "Moceri" 1/8th scale 2007 Oh Boy Oberto "Shark" Painted and detailed.

There is probably more. I have no idea what something like this is worth, so as of right now I'm taking offers until I can figure out how much it's worth.

Thanks

View attachment 13424

View attachment 13425

View attachment 13426

View attachment 13427

View attachment 13428

View attachment 13429

View attachment 13430

View attachment 13431

View attachment 13432

View attachment 13433

View attachment 13434
I sent you an offer on a PM.

After a few emails from some extremely knowledgeable gentleman, I am setting a price of $2500. I have a little more than $3200 in it aand like I said it is brand new and you will have it to race within 7 days not 7 weeks.

Thanks

Unfortunately, I am moving to Connecticut and will not have the time or the support to be able to keep this beautiful boat. I have haggled with the idea of selling it and thought about keeping it for display purposes, but this boat is too nice to be sitting on a shelf, it needs to be raced. I will be listing a bunch of support equipment as well, all of it is brand new and has never been used. I bought this boat from Joe Moceri, I'm sure all of you scale guys know who he is. Joe built the hull for me. He also did all the rigging, installed the hardware, tanks, radio box, driver, cockpit, turn fin, and wings. Ken Hildreth also had input on this boat. The paint and details of this boat were all done professionally by Wes Ellet. For those of you who don't know Wes his work is second to none. Wes did the paint, decals (tons of decals), turbine tube, tubine wrap, blast shield on the back of the boat, windshield, and screws in the windshield. Wes also painted and decaled and extra set of uprights and a vertical wing, just in case. I was an electric guy and I decided to try nitro for my 1/8th scale. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough knowledge and enough time to learn how to do it, if I were staying in chicago I probably wouldn't sell it. Like I said this boat is completely RTR and I am selling it that way. Here is what is included:

There is probably more. I have no idea what something like this is worth, so as of right now I'm taking offers until I can figure out how much it's worth.

Thanks

View attachment 13424

View attachment 13425

View attachment 13426

View attachment 13427

View attachment 13428

View attachment 13429

View attachment 13430

View attachment 13431

View attachment 13432

View attachment 13433

View attachment 13434
I sent you an offer on a PM.

This boat is a pretty exact set up to the U-10 Hoss that Joe built. It should be very effective in the right hands. I have some numbers on this boat that will really help also.

Hey Kenny what did you ever find out was wrong on your OBoy at Evansville in Open Water with your fuel system?
Even though we tested that outside tank, When I took it home and changed it out with the one I have for my new U-37 boat in the making, I went out Saturday, and it ran like there was no problem at all. So the issue is in that tank, I will just have to replace it.

Wow , i can't believe that you are selling that boat, Definitely the best of the best. I wish i had some money. Good luck in Connecticut.

Boat is sold pending funds!

The motor, pipe, and receiver are for sale separately.

Brand new CMB Green Head Motor w/OS 9B Carb and OS Remote Needle and Red/Black Cmb Carb. $450 Shipped

Brand new .67 Cooper Quiet Pipe w/pressure fitting $55

Brand New .67 CMB Black Muffled Pipe w/Pressure Fitting $65

Brand New Futaba 603FS FAAST Receiver SOLD

Brand New CMDI Billet Header .67 SOLD

More to Come.

Thanks

Good luck with the sale!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back