• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2002 Oh! Boy Oberto Thunder Boat Reproduction scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

2002 Thunder Boat Reproduction Hydro FOR SALE

2002 OH! BOY OBERTO SCALE NEW

Well, I hate to do it but.........I'm going to sell it.

Took Dick Caspari almost 2 years to make it. Boat has all the hardware. And some custom hardware made by Roy Munoz. Cock pit is all detailed. Has a salt water scoop. Everything but the MAC .67 is brand spanking new.

The MAC .67 I bought I think from PHM Racing off International Waters, he told me it was only used by him twice. I never used it.

Has Three brand new servos, and a new rx/tx three channel JR radio.

Bob Violet needle has an adaptor made to fit it right into the carb.

Boat is beautiful and I hate to sell it, I'll take pictures on Wednesday when I get my camera back.

Pictures only to the serious buyers. ADD FUEL AND GO!

$2,500 plus shipping

e-mail me at: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked w/Roy today. He and I are gonna meet so I can get anyone that's interested in the boat some pictures.

Hey, take advantage of it while it's still up for grabs..................look at the posts of guys complaining how hard it is to get a scale from Dick Caspari or Troy McIntyre. You can build a 6 bedroom house faster than they can build a model........ :lol: :lol:

I talked w/Roy today. He and I are gonna meet so I can get anyone that's interested in the boat some pictures.

Hey, take advantage of it while it's still up for grabs..................look at the posts of guys complaining how hard it is to get a scale from Dick Caspari or Troy McIntyre. You can build a 6 bedroom house faster than they can build a model........ :lol: :lol:

[/quot

I will take you scale sent you a personal message plz call thanks mike allen

Don,

Mike Allen is a great customer of ours,and he is collecting 1/8th Scale boats right now.

He has quite a collection in a short amount of time. :D :D :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hey!.....There's not many things better in life than collecting scales now is there? :lol:

Been trying to do that for the last 30 years..... :p

Anyone ever decides they want to sell the Smokin Joes, Close Call or Winston Eagle please let me know. I'd do the same type of money for an excellent looking boat. :)

[email protected]
Well you've named 3 of the last scales to reside under my roof. My Close Call & record holding Winston Eagle have new homes. As for the Smokin' Joe's ...... well I think that one may be around for a while. ;)

Anyone ever decides they want to sell the Smokin Joes, Close Call or Winston Eagle please let me know. I'd do the same type of money for an excellent looking boat. :)

[email protected]
Well you've named 3 of the last scales to reside under my roof. My Close Call & record holding Winston Eagle have new homes. As for the Smokin' Joe's ...... well I think that one may be around for a while. ;)
:( Don, That figures...my luck. Well I was able to finally close the deal on the "Miss Elam" so there's a nice one that I can finally bring home. Just a list of what I'm lookig for:

"Miss Budweiser" turbine scale with the canopy cockpit and red/white, gold paint scheme

"Smokin Joe's" in either the day-glo or standard paint scheme

"Winston Eagle" (not the Lobster boat")

"Close Call"

Looking for any of the four in preferably painted and nothing less than very nice shape. I would do a non-painted boat but it must be built and rigged complete with hardware.

You hear of anyone willig to part with sumthin' to that affect...please drop me a message.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Thanks for the response guys.

well now I'll have to put on Anilmal House and listen to "lonely tear drops"....over, and over and over again.

But, Mike I'm glad you really like it, I knew you would! ;)

Latest posts

Back