• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
No longer for sale.

This kit is new and decision to sell is based solely on the fact that owner has two other boat projects under construction and doesn't see this getting completed before next Spring. So he has decided to re-capture some funds to complete the first two projects. I'm helping because he complains not knowing how to post it right. Sooo, I'll try.

Kit makes the following Master Hull Roster Hulls: (Note, however that the included cowling is for the piston style builds)

Master Hull #8200 which works for 83 Atlas, 84 Squire Shop brown, 85-86 Squire Shop blue, 86 Joe Ricci, 87 Oberto.

Master Hull #8408 which works for 84-85 Executone and 86 Mr Pringles orange/piston

Master Hull #8407 which works for 84 Lite All Star

The Mike McKnight Decals included are for the 86 Mr Pringle's 8408 Hull. The Newton paint scheme included is for the same.

A new Accu-Tech Offset Motor Mount drilled for .67 CMB is included.

This kit which was made in 2011 would ordinarily cost approximately the following to purchase;

Kit $545.00

Decals $125.00

Paint Scheme $ 50.00

Motor Mount $ 45.00

Min Shipping $60.00 plus

Total $825.00

This is all being offered shipped in the lower 48 and paypal ok for $625.00 to the first "I'LL TAKE IT" posted here.

I control the boat. It is in my work shop.

My paypal address is [email protected] .

Thanks for looking and have a great holiday season.

Bill Brandt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back