Any one in Indiana I'm looking for my boat lol

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickTomsett

Supporting Member
This is from the bad trader page of OSE

Here is a up date on KSSI. he is

Kenneth Selner

740 Whitehall DR

Indiana

not sure if he is still there but now we all know his name. If you see him and my boat just take it and send it to me lol . what is he going to do about it, Its mine

Buy putting out the bad guys names this might help stop this from happening so if you put up a bad trader make sure to put up his name to shame him

If you see him with a Vortex Hydro, with Fullers hardware, ammo 2300, boat was Orange but now who know now. any way if you see him with my boat just take it when his not looking and get a hold of me. Thanks. If you like you can post this at any races in Indiana. This will shame him abit more and let more poeple to look out for him.

Thanks Old guy

This is as about clear as mud!

Good luck,

Steve

This is from the bad trader page of OSE

Here is a up date on KSSI. he is

Kenneth Selner

740 Whitehall DR

Indiana

not sure if he is still there but now we all know his name. If you see him and my boat just take it and send it to me lol . what is he going to do about it, Its mine

Buy putting out the bad guys names this might help stop this from happening so if you put up a bad trader make sure to put up his name to shame him

If you see him with a Vortex Hydro, with Fullers hardware, ammo 2300, boat was Orange but now who know now. any way if you see him with my boat just take it when his not looking and get a hold of me. Thanks. If you like you can post this at any races in Indiana. This will shame him abit more and let more poeple to look out for him.

Thanks Old guy

Did you sell him a boat and he never paid up? What is OSE?

He had a boat for sale on OSE and I paid him for it and he never sent the boat to me.

I do not want any one to take the boat from him. If you see it and him you can always say something to him and call the cops if you want . The problem here is these guy know there is nothing we can do about it, so they do it. I'm just hoping bad mouthing them in a public forum might make others think twice.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
rick, you are wrong, there is stuff you can do. if you paid by paypal, it's considered internet fraud, if you paid by usps m.o., it's considered mail fraud. either way, you can press charges through YOUR LOCAL police. even though they live somewhere else, & cashed/accteped payment there, you have to file locally. depends on your local laws, but usually anything over $100 is a felony, they will be arrested & have to post bond. then, if you're in the right, either refund the money, or give you the boat. been there, done that. the biggest hassle is finding someone at the police dept. that gives a ****.........if it was done by mail, it's a federal offense, they get MUCH more serious about it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
rick, you are wrong, there is stuff you can do. if you paid by paypal, it's considered internet fraud, if you paid by usps m.o., it's considered mail fraud. either way, you can press charges through YOUR LOCAL police. even though they live somewhere else, & cashed/accteped payment there, you have to file locally. depends on your local laws, but usually anything over $100 is a felony, they will be arrested & have to post bond. then, if you're in the right, either refund the money, or give you the boat. been there, done that. the biggest hassle is finding someone at the police dept. that gives a ****.........if it was done by mail, it's a federal offense, they get MUCH more serious about it!!

I tride that but the cops did not give a &^%$ for $175 so I'm doing this Making his name mud

i wish I did something about my problem I had with Thunderboat reproductions, I never got my boat either....Just a couple years worth of excuses. :angry:

Latest posts

Back