2016 GAS NATS ATTENTION RACERS!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Hagan JR

My Name is Samuel Hagan JR and I'm a member of the Quad Counties Boat Club hosting the 2016 IMPBA GAS NATS

There has been some turmoil within the club and the President QUIT. There is a New Club President Roy Workman. He has been incredibly buisy picking up the pieces that the last president left us in, which is in a rut so he asked me to post on here and on JIMS RC BOATDOCK.

The Current situation with the club and the race is that it is still on. BUT. The area has been getting slammed with rain for the past 2 months. The area soaks water like a sponge and is almost completely shaded until after 2pm so it takes forever to dry up. WIth that Being said RV's may or may not be a issue so be prepared to use a RV site. We will get a list together sites shortly. The few club members we have will be working as hard as we can to get everything perfect. Everything has been setup for the food, trophies, shirts, banquet.

Our Club would also like to thank the surrounding D14 Clubs for there help and support during this event. River City Racing Club out of Evansville IN, and the Prop Walkers Boat Club out of Madison IN. Without there help this will be a no go so thanks to you guys.

Be prepared to be familiar with the guys next to you. It's going to be a jammed packed race. Which means no parking trailers next to your pits. They will be parked far away. Wear your walking shoes. I'm going to try and come up with a shuttle service to help guys move equiptment to keep you guys happy.

If you have any questions Roy said to call him. If his phone doesn't answer leave a message. 812-725-6106

I think that's it. I personally on behalf of the club would like to appoligize for any inconvenience this puts on any of you. Its a crappy situation for everyone involved. We got blind sided. I wont post the conflict on here so lets just make the best out of a bad situation and try to have a good time.

Me or Roy will post updates on here.

Can someone copy and paste this to JIMS RC BOAT DOCK please and also can someone pin this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!!! That is also in consideration. We would need approval for site change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam,

Please remember the handicapped racers, they need some consideration for their trailers to be close by and not on the south 40. At times we tend to overlook it.

Yes. I have been made aware of that and we will be as courteous to those people as possible.

Also the driver stand is not handicap friendly.

UPDATE.

Chris Rupley and Roy are working out a way to get the trailers as close to the pit area as possible and I think his suggestion will work great so parking your trailers next to the pit area shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks to everyone that has been very supportive through this.

I have been in contact with Roy Workman. He is the lead guy at the Quad Counties club. The race will be held as planned.

Easy ups will go on the lake side of the road which runs along the length of the pond and trailers will go on the tree side of the road. There will be a turn around area. In addition, a trailer will be available for hauling gear in the event that someone has to park away from the pit area.

If you have any questions, please call Roy at (812) 725-6106. Leave a message and he will return your call.

SEE YOU AT THE RACE!!

Juice, IMPBA Gas Director

Back