Another Ebay-How about a "found on Ebay" forum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well teoreticaly a "land veichle" could go 80+ with that thing... those line cars are **** fast. But i thought this was supposed to be a boat.

I run a 100mph Serpent on road car. Let me tell you it's not any easier to get it to reach 100 than a hydro. I need a hell of a good straight away to do it. And this is no airplane engine in this baby, it's the Rossi Marenello which I think is just a little bit better engine than the one pictured on that lump. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Greatist "COP-OUTS" when you question their speed figures, "I'm selling it for a freind and that is what he told me", "That's what the Guy at the hobbt shop said it would do when I bought it", "Don't know anything about it".

Sent this question to him will post his responce:

How did you arrive at the figure of 40 mph on water and 80 mph on a land vehicle. I own a hobby shop and can tell you for a fact that if this boat does 20 on the water it is at it's best, and I don't car what you think about land speed there is no way in the world it would do 80 unless you are refering to the trip to the pond in the trunk of you car......@ 80 mph....

Sent this question to him will post his responce:

How did you arrive at the figure of 40 mph on water and 80 mph on a land vehicle. I own a hobby shop and can tell you for a fact that if this boat does 20 on the water it is at it's best, and I don't car what you think about land speed there is no way in the world it would do 80 unless you are refering to the trip to the pond in the trunk of you car......@ 80 mph....
This was his answer:

Response from joshua16chem

joshua16chem( 5)

Positive Feedback: 100%

Registered On: www.ebay.com

Item: Gas rc race boat (6044356208)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

joshua16chem is the seller.

Sorry i did not no what the exact figures where

Now why would someone post such figures if they weren't sure of the facts............ :eek:

It's an airboat. :blink:

A plane engine set up on an "aircar" will get some serious speed...don't know about 80 though.

Back