A good friend needs to heal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
A great friend and fellow boater is in the hospital. Most of you know Dick Tyndall, here on I/W as El Zorro, had gotten into the full size kneel down hydros like his dad used to race & up until last year he had a guy driving for him. Well this year he decided to slide into the cockpit & was having fun gettin' into running when lady luck abandoned him this past weekend at a race on Maryland's eastern shore. During one of the heats after they had made some turn fin adjustments to tighten the boat up Dick barrel rolled his hydro & landed himself in intensive care. He was transported back to Virginia & is now out of ICU and in a regular room at MCV in downtown Richmond, 11th floor room 438. He will be there for a bit and needs to undergo therapy & another surgery to fix his one arm that at the moment he can't move, they already operated to repair the couple vertebrae he messed up in his neck. Needless to say there won't be anything coming out of the Virginia Craftsman shop for about 6 months until he is fully healed, the doctors told him he's lucky he wasn't paralyzed. So to all my good friends & fellow boaters please find the time for a few prayers for Mr. Tyndall & for him to have a speedy recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best wishes for a full recovery, get well soon Dick.

Don pm me the phone # of the hospital or call me with it, 336-887-3616

From all boaters here in Dist 3 we wish you a full and speedy recovery,,,,, our hearts and prayers are with you...get well soon.....

Wow,

Dicks a great friend to us all.Sorry to hear about the accident and get well soon Dick.

Bills right,the little boats are a bit safer. Same reason I hung up the keys to the Alky Dragster.

The last time up and over the guardrail and into the woods hurt too much.

God Bless and good luck with the healing process Dick.

hope to hear from you soon,

Zach Vought

ZRCHobbies.com

Dick get back into R/C boating it is a little safer. All kidding aside buddy hope you fully recover and get well soon.

Hey Dick let's go sky diving next? Can you laugh yet with out it hurting? I bet your ears will be hurting pretty soon from Priscilla chirping in them about your race boat.

Latest posts

Back