A Big Thankyou

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTR

Guys

I on behalf of the brotherhood of International Waters would like to offer a huge thankyou to Rodney 'Big Daddy' Guerrero and all the guys that donated their stuff to help get a young guy in to the hobby. I was thrilled at you generosity and especially for Rodney putting in the time to get the things together and assembled.

Didn't seem to be a lot of thanks headed out your way so I am doing it on behalf of the whole crew here. I truly hope Dorkhedeos appreciates what you guys have done for him and that at some point he can help someone else enter the hobby - this is what will sustain boating everywhere unselfishness with you time for newbies. You guys went the extra distance and effectively put your hands in your pockets.

WELL DONE

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME JOB TO ALL and Rodney for the help and patients helping him.

I didnt follow all that close, but this IW board pulled through,

Tom

Hey Gary,

Well thank you for noticing. I appreciate that. The "Let's get dorkehedos a boat" post currently has 24 pages, 351 responses and almost 6400 hits. That's amazing. What's even more amazing was what everyone was willing to give up. If anyone ever takes a looka t the "For Sale" section I'm sure the donators could have made a pretty profit from this stuff! Man Christmas came early!

Back