'93 T-Plus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seybold

Supporting Member
Finally finished my T-Plus, now I have to wait until the ice thaws. Probably looking at another month or so before I'll be able to test her. Thanks to everyone who has helped by answering question and a special thanks to Bert who builds the hulls.

John

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

oh man...she's a beauty...always loved this boat...

I heard Bert's work is awesome as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

The boat looks great. If I'm not mistaken, you live in the Chicagoland area, right? If I'm correct, you should run and race with us this year. There are several races within an hour to an hour and a half off of the Chicago burbs.

ok john,

so im checking out the pics of your boat and my wife walks by and see's the pics. she starts looking closer and im thinking ok I might score a scale boat she really likes this one. then she says can you ask him what color paint that is on the walls that would look good in our living room.

so with busted bubble I ask what color is that on the walls?

thanks gary

Nice work John, bringing it to Hobart? PS, is that a popcorn machine. Hummm popcorn
default_tongue.png
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone,

You're correct Dean, I do live in the Chicagoland are, I hope to make it out to a few races this year.

Gary, I'll have to check on that color for you

Ray, doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to Hobart, it's my weekend to work.

Brad, here's a pic under the cowl

image.jpg

John,

You boat finished out great!!! For a starting prop start with a cut down X460 three blade Mark Sholund has the numbers. Then try the 2316.

Enjoy!!!

Bert Dygert

Thanks everyone,

You're correct Dean, I do live in the Chicagoland are, I hope to make it out to a few races this year.

Gary, I'll have to check on that color for you

Ray, doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to Hobart, it's my weekend to work.

Brad, here's a pic under the cowl
Gday John

Thanks Mate looks very clean & tidy.

Hope she runs well for you mate .

Tahnks Brad

re: paint color /gary loy

ok gary heres how to do that,

send HER to the paint store and get some samples of colors.

have HER put he chips up to the screen and pick the color match.

send HER to the paint store and get the color mixed (you pay for it)and

if at all possible,have

HER help you apply it.

then when it don't match exactly..........

well, you know where I'm going with that ;-)

dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back