8S2P WOF rigger from BBY Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Naylor

I built this rigger this summer for S class (8S2P) Oval racing. I thought I would share it as I go this should be a rather quick build over the next two weeks. I will not be painting it but I will be installing the BBY hardware. It will be a 43+ inch hull. running a 1527 1Y Castle 240 HV, average to good 25C 5000 Milamp Lipo.

Sponson cores are made.

picture002dw.jpg
[/url]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/picture001ex.jpg/

picture001ex.jpg

The boat is a big one, not the biggest I have built. I have done several 1/6 scales.

trhe little rigger on it is 22 inches long, sorta helps see the size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking good! How long are the sponsons' date=' they look almost as long as your small rigger.[/quote']
You are right they are 21.5 inches.

I got a little more done on the boat this Sunday. It was raining a little and we did not go to the pond and I felt it was good time to work in the shop. The rear shoes are made and mounted on the hull.

Getting a little more done on the boat, I had a bit of resting to do after my vacation I got worn out Rock Crawling. It is real tiring have fun. But hear is the work I got done on the custom hardware I build fotr this big rigger.

An end to the work I am doing on this boat has come too I would hope that Mike will finish the pictures on his end, Paint and all. but hear is my last pictures before sending the boat to Mike.

Back