7.5 Magic Muffler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black & Coke

Good Day All,

I am searching for a pair of Magic Mufflers. I am not 100% sure if that is the correct name, but if my memory serves me correct i am pretty sure that's what they are called. Bear in mind these mufflers go back about 10 or 15 years so one if not some of you may have them buried deep in the junk pile somewhere. If anyone has any idea what I am talking about and where or from whom i might be able to acquire at least two (2) of these mufflers/pipes i would be forever thankful. If this helps, they were for mod 7.5 O/B motors and the header and muffler/pipe were all in one, they stuck straight out off the back of the engine unlike the J pipes we use now and i believe they came black in color.

Thanks in advance for all of your help

Terry

Good Day All,
I am searching for a pair of Magic Mufflers. I am not 100% sure if that is the correct name, but if my memory serves me correct i am pretty sure that's what they are called. Bear in mind these mufflers go back about 10 or 15 years so one if not some of you may have them buried deep in the junk pile somewhere. If anyone has any idea what I am talking about and where or from whom i might be able to acquire at least two (2) of these mufflers/pipes i would be forever thankful. If this helps, they were for mod 7.5 O/B motors and the header and muffler/pipe were all in one, they stuck straight out off the back of the engine unlike the J pipes we use now and i believe they came black in color.

Terry
Make me an offer I can't refuse, and I'll send you the one in my parts box... I doubt I will ever use it.

Larry

Good Day All,

Terry
Make me an offer I can't refuse, and I'll send you the one in my parts box... I doubt I will ever use it.

Larry
Thanks Larry for such a quick responce. How does $50 sound? If you agree I will give you the details of how the transaction will take place.

Good Day All,

Terry

Larry
Also, if you know of anyone else that may have another I would be greateful as i need two. They are for my twin HTB 360 with the 7.5 Rossi's that i had at the last World Championship.

Good Day All,

Terry

Larry
Also, if you know of anyone else that may have another I would be greateful as i need two. They are for my twin HTB 360 with the 7.5 Rossi's that i had at the last World Championship.
You have a pm.

Larry

How bout some dimensionsand a picture or something . Might be able to make something .

Thanks Ed

How bout some dimensionsand a picture or something . Might be able to make something .
Thanks Ed
If i am not able to get two of them what i would like to do is take the J pipes i already have and get them cut and re-welded to suit my needs. Problem is that there is no one here (Bermuda) that can do that for me (the welding part)

Let me know what you can do for me.

Thanks in advance

Terry

Terry,See if this link works

http://morrishobbies.com/product_info.php?...oducts_id=13939

Morris Hobbies

this looks similar to the old Magic Muffler and seems to be availiable.

See you at the worlds.

Mic
WOW, they look like they just might be the ticket. Thanks a bunch Mic, one thing is for sure, you do your homework. I look forward to being at the worlds and if all goes well we might actually get to see those twin rossi .45's of mine go.

Thanks Again

Terry

Back