66 Miss Bud striped deck, hull number 6612

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were the 2 pics I was looking for yesterday, these are probably the best examples of the striping that I could come up with.
maybe this one???
The first three are the correct boat. The fourth is the original Miss Budweiser four seater. From 1964-65, Originally the Tempo. Bernie's first unlimited.

Good work Joey.

Harry

First,I'd like to thank everyone for all the info.

It appears at one time or other the boat was set up for 2 people with the steering wheel on the left.Is that correct?

Is this on the restored boat only?The various photos are great and really show the deck detail.This is a model makers version of paradise.

Thanks again

Harvey

First,I'd like to thank everyone for all the info.It appears at one time or other the boat was set up for 2 people with the steering wheel on the left.Is that correct?

Is this on the restored boat only?The various photos are great and really show the deck detail.This is a model makers version of paradise.

Thanks again

Harvey
The boat was set up wide enough to handle two people when it was reconstructed by the Notre Dame folks as the Shu Shu, However the steering wheel was not moved until the boat was restored by the museum. While it was racing it only had one seat in the middle, but they could add a board or some such thing for passengers.

All of this of course, relates to the 1967 boat, the 6207 hull number. The 1966 boat, which the original post is about, never was rebuilt after the accident above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back