42" Tunnel Hull Buildup- NOW FINISHED!!!! NEW PICS!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it came in lighter! I was absolutely amazed. It was weighed on a calibrated refrigerant scale (the performance shop I work at on the side sells NOS, so they keep a good scale). Now if it would just warm up some. I don't see myself running the boat in 42 deg weather! Gives me some time to finish my kneeler project, and design a 3.5cc tunnel hull to build.
42 Degrees! thats t shirt weather! Great looking boat by the way, I'm kind of biased toward orange boats. Oh It's 20 deg here right now and the ponds have been iced up for over a week!

Larry

Larry, I got your email you sent earlier about the 7.5cc engines ( I am Mike, [email protected]). I will give you a reply about them soon. Nice looking boat collection you have!

Yeah, it came in lighter! I was absolutely amazed. It was weighed on a calibrated refrigerant scale (the performance shop I work at on the side sells NOS, so they keep a good scale). Now if it would just warm up some. I don't see myself running the boat in 42 deg weather! Gives me some time to finish my kneeler project, and design a 3.5cc tunnel hull to build.

Finely you made a good job :rolleyes: Good luck.

~~~`Winston`~~~

Latest posts

Back