32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Im in.

X Mono

NITRO OFFSHORE

GX1 MONO

GAS OFFSHORE

JERSEY SKIF

X Hydro Twin

Full hands for three days.... Lets have some fun and burn few galons Of Nitro.......

Racers who still want to get in, i spoke with Ross last night. he told me to let everyone know all u guys need to do is send him an email and let

him know what classes you want to run..more than likely you will get in..

his email is [email protected]

you still got some heavy hitting twins that have not got in and there sold out among other classes wow..

Well I'm going to sit this one out! Good luck to the guys that got in.
Jeff , Email Ross Medina as the classes will be made bigger if the interest is there . Cant allow 24 Gas and only a handfull of Nitro i wouldn't think.

[email protected]
As Tom says, i hope this is a true gas/nitro race without any favoritism toward either one, i noticed that some nitro classes were limitedto a certain amount of boats, i had the pleasure of meeting Raul and Ross at the fall nats and i know this could be a mistake, i hope raul will chime

in and clear this up...The one positive thing that comes out of this is that NITRO is truely back and stronger than ever, and that the people

who are running these large races need to realize that and give equal oppurtunity... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys you have to put a set number to start. If w just leave it open then we will have 700 boats entered. We are only running a three day event. We went with the numbers that normally fills. Some class we be opened to fill in so please be patient were trying accommodate every one we can...as for the big guns show up like every one else did, everyone had a chance to sign up..classes that filled up fast we will be filling in and opening as soon as we can. Thanks for everyone signing up and we look forward to see everyone soon.

Jeff , Email Ross Medina as the classes will be made bigger if the interest is there . Cant allow 24 Gas and only a handfull of Nitro i wouldn't think.

[email protected]
As Tom says, i hope this is a true gas/nitro race without any favoritism toward either one, i noticed that some nitro classes were limitedto a certain amount of boats, i had the pleasure of meeting Raul and Ross at the fall nats and i know this could be a mistake, i hope raul will chime

in and clear this up...The one positive thing that comes out of this is that NITRO is truely back and stronger than ever, and that the people

who are running these large races need to realize that and give equal oppurtunity... ;)
One great asset of this race is the size of the lake..its has plenty of room for almost all classes to run 8 boats at the same time, with theexception of the twin nitro and twin gas, which still can run 6 at the same time with no problem...So once the orlando club gets everything organized they should have no problem opening up some popular classes to accommodate this..i noticed that some classes stoped at 12 boats, so i know they will bump that up to at least 16...we will wait for the update from Raul and company

[email protected]

One great asset of this race is the size of the lake..its has plenty of room for almost all classes to run 8 boats at the same time, with theexception of the twin nitro and twin gas, which still can run 6 at the same time with no problem...So once the orlando club gets everything organized they should have no problem opening up some popular classes to accommodate this..i noticed that some classes stoped at 12 boats, so i know they will bump that up to at least 16...we will wait for the update from Raul and company
What is " fair " is that the most popular nitro classes be given the same amount of entry spots as the popular gas classes, give ample time for those interested to make their necessary arrangements to participate in this event...say 30-days from when it opens after that begin to fill the waiting list.

M.O.

Elias

Elias...................That sound like the Ole Fashion method...............He that sends express get first in line.....I'm just sayin ;) ;) ;)

I'm pretty sure there may be some interesting one off races that will fill the gap next year.There where at least 20 guys that where racing elsewhere when entries opened for this race-Just saying

I'm sure Raul and Ross are doing their collective best to accomodate the newly fired up participation in the Nitro Classes . Thanks guys going to be a great race all the way around .

Hey guys a few more spots have opened up in 40,60, x , and x twin hydro and also x mono.

Back