32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well lets see if I can bring my Baby Twin SGX to the WN. Extra fun for me....
Luis bring it with you when you come in Dec for testing.

I get it all tuned up with some of them there brass buttons and such. ;)

In the wild Roadrunners tend to cower when the Eagles are flying. :lol:
if it looks like we are not Paying Attention??? We are stoking the CampFire......... The RR crew has Grown fond of Litely Roasted BBQ Eagle..... JC is working on his own label of BBQ Sauce now........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B)
nothing better than some good ole TN Roadrunner BBQ Sauce on some pigeon sorry i mean eagle.. with some crown royal and a nice cigar yum yum
Get down with the Crown !! :)

if it looks like we are not Paying Attention??? We are stoking the CampFire......... The RR crew has Grown fond of Litely Roasted BBQ Eagle..... JC is working on his own label of BBQ Sauce now........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B)
nothing better than some good ole TN Roadrunner BBQ Sauce on some pigeon sorry i mean eagle.. with some crown royal and a nice cigar yum yum

Foley...........I like your thinking...........JC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce,spiked with some Crown Should give the wings more flavor as they get munched on.....!!! And them a shot for good measure.................. :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Foley...........I like your thinking...........JC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce,spiked with some Crown Should give the wings more flavor as they get munced on.....!!! And them a shot for go measure.................. :lol: :lol: :lol: B)
chuck you forgot another secret latino ingredients and spices that makes it even better and very tasty :p

Here we go with another war zone......It's goint to be very interesting..

(Latino taste, bbq) why are you scare for a sgx? Lol....Lets fly heat by heat. Relax close your eyes and feel the pain.....

(Latino taste, bbq) why are you scare for a sgx? Lol....Lets fly heat by heat. Relax close your eyes and feel the pain.....
Luis ..Just lip service that all.........But....Seeing as you opened that door.... "Relax close your eye and feel the pain...."

Sounds like you speaking from ..e.x.p.e.r.i.e.n.c.e....???? :eek: ^_^ :D :lol: B)

Luis ..Just lip service that all.........But....Seeing as you opened that door.... "Relax close your eye and feel the pain...."

Sounds like you speaking from ..e.x.p.e.r.i.e.n.c.e....???? :eek: ^_^ :D :lol: B)
Get Him CHUCK LOL..

Oh oh....... is the translation from spanish to english.... no more coments...Im going to pack the twin tonight.... see you in Jan...... lol......War mood......

Oh oh....... is the translation from spanish to english.... no more coments...Im going to pack the twin tonight.... see you in Jan...... lol......War mood......
Good Luck with January..........But on the Real Side of things...........Stay safe,not sure if Sandy will effect you much. But Say a prayer........there may not be any pond for January.

Good Luck with January..........But on the Real Side of things...........Stay safe,not sure if Sandy will effect you much. But Say a prayer........there may not be any pond for January.
Dude Sandy is a wimp. just a little blow. we get more every after noon in the summer with the thunder storms.

Stood on the back porch when Charley went over the house at 110MPH. :eek: :blink: ^_^

The dog stuck his head around the corner and it ears stood strait out. :lol:

The pond will be just fine.

"Road Chickens" can't fly. Their wings ain't worth wastin' BBQ sauce on. :lol: :D If ya think they can fly. Bring it!...and show us how! B)

Thats a classic "Road Chickens" :lol: :lol:

Is that a cousin to the "Water Turkey" thy can't fly when thy get wet. :D

Thats a classic "Road Chickens" :lol: :lol:

Is that a cousin to the "Water Turkey" thy can't fly when thy get wet. :D

"Road Chickens" I will take that any day over "Roasted Eagle." It never was about flight,It is about staying hooked.... ;) ;) :)

Back