32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payments for entry's are due no later than Dec, 15th.

Get you payments in guys.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
MAIL ALL ENTRIES AND MONEY TO...

JOE MATA

2802 LATTERDAY COURT

SAINT CLOUD FL

PAY TO THE ORDER OF...

ORLANDO CULVERT DODGERS or paypal address is [email protected]

DUE BY 12/15/12!!!!!

I sent my money order to Ross Medina in mid November as that is the name and address on the on-line registration form I printed off the RCRacing Event website. Could somebody confirm it was received and that I am registered? It's a long drive from Canada just to watch if I'm not. LOL

Thanks

Olly

MAIL ALL ENTRIES AND MONEY TO...

JOE MATA

2802 LATTERDAY COURT

SAINT CLOUD FL

PAY TO THE ORDER OF...

ORLANDO CULVERT DODGERS

DUE BY 12/15/12!!!!!
How-bout if I paid with PAYPAL at time of enrty,,, should I send MORE money?????
BEER FUND for SATURDAY NIGHT !!

x51gzt.jpg

There is a really nice club walking distance from the hotels on 192.

Bring lots of ones!!!!!

I sent my money order to Ross Medina in mid November as that is the name and address on the on-line registration form I printed off the RCRacing Event website. Could somebody confirm it was received and that I am registered? It's a long drive from Canada just to watch if I'm not. LOL

Thanks

Olly
call ross medina...407-375-1010....

i don,t think this is the right place to post this, but here goes anyway. we don,t know how many of you boaters knew NOEL SANG. HE DIED LAST FRI.

i don,t think this is the right place to post this, but here goes anyway. we don,t know how many of you boaters knew NOEL SANG. HE DIED LAST FRI.
Fred, that is terrible news,, Noel was a very nice man..
Fred, are you referring to Noel Sang from Florida?..I just saw him at the broward race last month..then I met him at his house after the race was over on Sunday..as he had a pipe he thought I could use to sell to me. What was the cause?

Btw this should be moved over to the general section.

Elias

Two more weekends to test.

You all ready?

Looks like 17 twins and 16 X hydros at the pond !!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I hear Andy is bring a new SGX twin K90 powered boat.

This should be a great race.

Back