32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to remind all nitro guy make sure you have number cowels drivers etc . I want every one to have fun. Joe make sure you have a big tank this course is a true offshore course m style it should be fun;)

Raul.........Question and Just a Question....??? Are the twin cylinders legal to run offshore...??
Are you talking about the 520 gas motors. Yes they are legal but thrust me there is no advantage I put one together last year and now I run a big block signel motor now we have a few run in Fl but not a real advantge half the time either brake shafts or dont finish half the time but yes just my two cents from first hand lol
Raul............Thanks ,yes the 520 motor........ Just a FYI

Joe in the first post he talks about nitro / gas shoot out so i guess there is nitro offshore class

at the OCD winter Nats there will be a Offshore shoot out as well as twin rigger shoot out. Like the twin shoot out we will take top three nitro offshore boats against the top three Gas Offshore boats.
Well I ran Nitro Offshore with the Black Seaducer & they were not even close to catching it........ I thought they were talking about a diffferent race???? & they have not seen it run with the new brass head button either since then....... :huh:
Joe, i need to warn u of a yellow VAC 91 44seaducer...Done up by Jerry and is raced by Jeremy Edge(BRAND NEW)...This is withoout a doubt the fastest x/f mono if seen ever...this boatdominated at the fall nats for speed...now Jeremy needs to learn to drive it
Brett , seriously ?? I'm sure Joe is shaking like a cold shower right now !! Jeremy's boat is fast but ..the X mono WAR ZONE will yield the Victor . My Junk is just what it is ....JUNK after a blown engine in Charleston but coming back with a new BULLET for the war zone .. can't wait , gonna be a great race !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Joe in the first post he talks about nitro / gas shoot out so i guess there is nitro offshore class

at the OCD winter Nats there will be a Offshore shoot out as well as twin rigger shoot out. Like the twin shoot out we will take top three nitro offshore boats against the top three Gas Offshore boats.
Well I ran Nitro Offshore with the Black Seaducer & they were not even close to catching it........ I thought they were talking about a diffferent race???? & they have not seen it run with the new brass head button either since then....... :huh:
Joe, i need to warn u of a yellow VAC 91 44seaducer...Done up by Jerry and is raced by Jeremy Edge(BRAND NEW)...This is withoout a doubt the fastest x/f mono if seen ever...this boatdominated at the fall nats for speed...now Jeremy needs to learn to drive it
Brett , seriously ?? I'm sure Joe is shaking like a cold shower right now !! Jeremy's boat is fast but ..the X mono WAR ZONE will yield the Victor . My Junk is just what it is ....JUNK after a blown engine in Charleston but coming back with a new BULLET for the war zone .. can't wait , gonna be a great race !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I picked up my re-load at the lake yest. I think our issue's are cured-

now they become the rest of you ladies pain..................

Bring WAR .

BTW Foley , you gonna need three different hulls to get that done too ???

Just asking :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
good for you guys.. im on vacation i will sit out the winternats and fall nats in 2013 you guys have fun..
SKEERED ?????????????? :lol: :D :D :D
Nope im going to enjoy some trips to Italy and germany :p :p theres more things to do in life than race RC Boats..

you guys enjoy. you guys will have your hands full with Team Roadrunner there. im not needed

good for you guys.. im on vacation i will sit out the winternats and fall nats in 2013 you guys have fun..
Been to both places, Great places to visit. One goal is to rent a villa in Tuscany for a month and do day trips. The Amalfi drive and the Quinque Tere's great areas to go to beside the usual Florence Rome and Venice.

Nope im going to enjoy some trips to Italy and germany :p :p theres more things to do in life than race RC Boats..

you guys enjoy. you guys will have your hands full with Team Roadrunner there. im not needed

Been to both places, Great places to visit. One goal is to rent a villa in Tuscany for a month and do day trips. The Amalfi drive and the Quinque Tere's great areas to go to beside the usual Florence Rome and Venice.

I agree thats the plan. 14 day roadtrip im sure its going to be awesome..

Also if you are in Venzia, there is a great little cafe on the side of St. Marcos Church that serves the best veil ravioli.mmmmmmmmm

Well lets see if I can bring my Baby Twin SGX to the WN. Extra fun for me....
Luis bring it with you when you come in Dec for testing.

I get it all tuned up with some of them there brass buttons and such. ;)

In the wild Roadrunners tend to cower when the Eagles are flying. :lol:

if it looks like we are not Paying Attention??? We are stoking the CampFire......... The RR crew has Grown fond of Litely Roasted BBQ Eagle..... JC is working on his own label of BBQ Sauce now........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

Come on nitro brothers, get your info ready for sundays entry,and get signed up. this will be a great race at a great pond with great hosts.

if it looks like we are not Paying Attention??? We are stoking the CampFire......... The RR crew has Grown fond of Litely Roasted BBQ Eagle..... JC is working on his own label of BBQ Sauce now........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B)
nothing better than some good ole TN Roadrunner BBQ Sauce on some pigeon sorry i mean eagle.. with some crown royal and a nice cigar yum yum

Luis come on now that sounds like a challenge to me.

Send me that "PIGEON" lets have some fun with the BEEP BEEP'S.

The twin class could use some fresh meat.

hey the more twins the better the race all about fun and competition

Latest posts

Back