32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking GAS Offshore or Nitro Offshore?...........

Here we Go, open the Gates!!!!!

From Puerto Rico Already Confirmed.

Giovanni Gonzalez 4thTime

Jose Gonzalez 4th Time

Joaquin Colon - 3rdTime

Jose Vega - 2ndTime

Luis Miranda 2ndTime

Rafael Aquino 1stTime

Orlando Rivera - 1stTime

These people already have Hotel reservation and Plane Ticket.

Waiting for other Club members of "Caribbean RC Boat Club" if they can make the Trip.

PD

Need to know the Classes.

Joe in the first post he talks about nitro / gas shoot out so i guess there is nitro offshore class

at the OCD winter Nats there will be a Offshore shoot out as well as twin rigger shoot out. Like the twin shoot out we will take top three nitro offshore boats against the top three Gas Offshore boats.

pictures of the melborne lake
Brett,

Is this the same site as last year? Also, the only shootout will be for offshore correct? The other classes will be high points after 4 rounds? I didn't care much for the shootout last year. All the hard work over three days went away in a "poof" when bad weather and luck hit in the shootout round!!!...... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett,

Is this the same site as last year? Also, the only shootout will be for offshore correct? The other classes will be high points after 4 rounds? I didn't care much for the shootout last year. All the hard work over three days went away in a "poof" when bad weather and luck hit in the shootout round!!!...... :)
Not the same pond. Being its a D-3 Highpoints race also- Im sure its 4 rounds only with the exception of the offshore and twin shootouts.

Andy

Joe in the first post he talks about nitro / gas shoot out so i guess there is nitro offshore class

at the OCD winter Nats there will be a Offshore shoot out as well as twin rigger shoot out. Like the twin shoot out we will take top three nitro offshore boats against the top three Gas Offshore boats.
Well I ran Nitro Offshore with the Black Seaducer & they were not even close to catching it........ I thought they were talking about a diffferent race???? & they have not seen it run with the new brass head button either since then....... :huh:

Brett,

Not the same pond. Being its a D-3 Highpoints race also- Im sure its 4 rounds only with the exception of the offshore and twin shootouts.

Andy
Ok. Great. Thanks Andy.

Well I ran Nitro Offshore with the Black Seaducer & they were not even close to catching it........ I thought they were talking about a diffferent race???? & they have not seen it run with the new brass head button either since then....... :huh:
GTFOH ran your arss down no problem. only way you got around luis was he hit a cowl then you ran over the same one coming up BEHIND HIM!!!

Thats one way to win a heat hu.

Don't worry we got a new one for YA this year. CAN YOU SAY VAC 1.05 :eek: :p

COME AND GITT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

GTFOH ran your arss down no problem. only way you got around luis was he hit a cowl then you ran over the same one coming up BEHIND HIM!!!

David
David are you on the Pine Crack again?

David
David are you on the Pine Crack again?
too funny

Joe, i need to warn u of a yellow VAC 91 44seaducer...Done up by Jerry and is raced by Jeremy Edge(BRAND NEW)...This is withoout a doubt the fastest x/f mono if seen ever...this boatdominated at the fall nats for speed...now Jeremy needs to learn to drive it

Joe, i need to warn u of a yellow VAC 91 44seaducer...Done up by Jerry and is raced by Jeremy Edge(BRAND NEW)...This is withoout a doubt the fastest x/f mono if seen ever...this boatdominated at the fall nats for speed...now Jeremy needs to learn to drive it
Terminator always defeats the competition most of the time with a perfect score.. thats a fact too..

Well All I will say watch out for the PR driving the 666 powerd Rico.

It will be ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!

GAME ON B)

No I am not on the pine crack again. :angry:

Gave that up made my head hurt to much. :(

David

Here we go again -

as I recall- NEITHER one of those boats where in the Shootout come Sunday in X-Mono :rolleyes:

Nor did they ever get out of the "B group" with the exception of round one :eek:

Andy

I want to remind all nitro guy make sure you have number cowels drivers etc . I want every one to have fun. Joe make sure you have a big tank this course is a true offshore course m style it should be fun;)

Here we go again -

as I recall- NEITHER one of those boats where in the Shootout come Sunday in X-Mono :rolleyes:

Nor did they ever get out of the "B group" with the exception of round one :eek:

Andy
guess we will see what happens

good for you guys.. im on vacation i will sit out the winternats and fall nats in 2013 you guys have fun..

I want to remind all nitro guy make sure you have number cowels drivers etc . I want every one to have fun. Joe make sure you have a big tank this course is a true offshore course m style it should be fun;)

Raul.........Question and Just a Question....??? Are the twin cylinders legal to run offshore...??

Raul.........Question and Just a Question....??? Are the twin cylinders legal to run offshore...??
Are you talking about the 520 gas motors. Yes they are legal but thrust me there is no advantage I put one together last year and now I run a big block signel motor now we have a few run in Fl but not a real advantge half the time either brake shafts or dont finish half the time but yes just my two cents from first hand lol

Here you go guys what you been waiting for and all the pm, text email, question ...lol

This event is scheduled to open for resgestation sunday 10/28/2012 12 noon on rcracingevents.com

Latest posts

Back