3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, Any of you interested in a PS295 FE? I will have an extra as it seems one of the people on my list is no longer around on OSE, so...its got to go. If mahogany top decks are wanted, now is the time as I am close to joining the sponsons to the center former. Let me know! This is posted on OSE as well, but I figured I would give one of you guys a chance at it as well! Thanks, Mike

WS is 8 -12 August! Test and tune day 29th July.

Offer still stands BTW if you wanna ship your stuff to my place so you can play boats while in Penrith for work....

Send me a bill for the sponsons via PM and I'll send you the $$$.

Nice job Timbo!

I like the locating tabs on tha center section, holds the sponsons from sliding during glueup Im a guessin .........

Cool idea,

Gene

I might be in Japan in March, not sure yet. Definately want to do the Masters again if I can swing it.
Just found out from the Boss that I'm not going to Japan in March, and the request for leave for same time period was just DENIED! :angry:

Better arrange a Doctor's Certificate, chuck a few sickies and come down for the Caribbean Masters :)

Jeez, bad luck Tim...

Thanks for your massive help on Sunday BTW :) . Hoping for decent water down here next Sunday to test the TS3 "mods"

Better arrange a Doctor's Certificate, chuck a few sickies and come down for the Caribbean Masters :)
Given that I had already asked to have that time off, I think it would be a bit suspicious if I was claiming sick leave for the same dates, James!

Maybe I should find a reason to conduct a training course in our Mt. Waverley office for the friday - that way I'm working in Melbourne, rental car and flight would be paid for as a work expense ^_^

Hey Greg, I didn't do much as we were a bit "hamstrung" when it didn't respond to the easy tweaks! Was great to catch up with you at the pond again. Let me know how the "mods" go - Overkill is the only way to go in that area IMO. ;)

Tim

For those people familiar with the MBCNSW race course, just letting you know we have decided to move "Outboard Alley" to a location yet to be confirmed :eek:

Feb 2012 023.JPG

Feb 2012 020.JPG

We are still waiting on the bridge to be installed for the Drivers' Stand

**** they weren't joking when they said the water was up to the drivers stand!!

And another week of rain coming!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to the regatta center today... They said that the water level is still covering the bottom of the drivers stand :(

Hey man yep just saw your pm sweet as man

Iv just stocked up on tecnopower parts should keep

Me going for some time

Cheers

Back