3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have a try at both with any luck. pending leave for the Nats.... May as well get spanked all over the country :)

Yes to the masters....looking forward to catching up with you Mexicans

No to the nats. I have to attend my Nephew's wedding....poor guy!

Gino

You guys suck

Next thing will be the FE sooks from brissy wont even attend the local Nationals...

I should smash Kesso anyway so looks like the title can be mine lol

I'm waiting on a PS295 to arrive (in the air right now) and have the whole electronics and drive package ready so maybe that will be ready by end of April... The more the merrier, right?

Greg Moss is jumping in the deep end at his first sanctioned event with 4 boats entered - hopefully some of you more experienced racers can give him a hand down there at the Masters if he needs it. He's from Canberra, so his boats are set up @ altitude. Air density at Carribean Gardens will be much higher than what he's running at. ;)

Sssh Tim.... Trying to sneak under the radar :)

Thanks for your help and advice BTW... Hope the weather's good in Melbourne!

Cheers

Everyone for themselves down here ;)

More competition is what it is about buddy, so come and see us if you need any help...

So, the outboard entry list for the Caribbean Masters is looking pretty healthy!

3.5cc Outboard Tunnel

David Moyle

Craig Murphy

Aaron Alberico

Greg Robertson

Brad Spencer

James Kessing

Greg Moss

Gino Rateni

Kris Flynn

7.5cc Outboard Tunnel

Craig Murphy

Brad Spencer

James Kessing

Craig Chenco

Gino Rateni

Kris Flynn

Going to be some tight racing I think. Let's hope the weather holds out so we can actually race and not just 'survive'.

Lads,Check in here.......

On CNN, a shot of Sydney you could run boats on tha sidewalks from tha rain,

All still treading water?

Gener

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice and sunny in Sydney today Gener but they are forcasting more rain.

Our main **** is at capacity for the first time in 14years so yeah we have had A LOT of rain!!!

Hey Bryan,

Yea Tim and I have talked some bout this crazy weather.

Glad ya got a little sunshine,

Stay safe,

Gener

Congrats Dave Moyle for the win in A O/B and also to Kris Flynn in B O/B. No dropped rounds by either competitior, going by the scores. B)

Congratulations on Dave and Kris.

I hope the weather was ok, since parts of Australia seem to be very wet. And I know we need water to run boats...LOL.

Back