3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good mate!

Will have to get in on the build action soon with a JAE FE,21 and 45 to build lol

Thanks Greg,

Might have to take you up on that offer - I really want to get this boat done, but am struggling to find the time at the moment! Hit a wall after an intially good start with the centre section / box.

Those oilers are sweet - had one on my OS for years and it still looks like new and I haven't lost a cable yet with it fitted, despite tons of running.

Cheers Greg, will try to get to the PO tomorrow with the sponson bits! Thanks again - owe you a drink or 3.

If you are really looking for something to do - wanna build a 80% 90SG kit for me too? :lol: :p J/K.

Build him two left sponsons Greg.......... :p

Nice work BTW! The SGX is wicked lookin,

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright we are back to racing this weekend boys n gals with the first race meeting of the new year! Who's comming and what are you brining?

I'll be there with my normal fleet :) can't wait it seems like we haven't raced since last year..................

I'm taking the kids to the zoo on Saturday (I'm hoping there might be a honey badger there?) Then going to the other zoo known as the MBCofNSW pond on Sunday. Will have the Sport tunnel, Hopefully the mod tunnel and maybe even an A mono..

Awesome!!

I'll have the outboards there and an A mono that I need to run the motor in and an A hydro to run in if I have time

Whoa!!!

Tim & Bryan making a comeback to 'A' Mono, this should be a fun season 2nd half :wacko:

Back