3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some awsome racing in 45 outboard with Brad Spencer, down to bouy 6 on last lap all 4 rounds! Havn't shaken that much in a very long time! Reminds you why you love racing toy boats so much!

21 outboard had 3 heat wins and a crash while leading the 4th (2nd heat of the 4) but congrats to Dave, his boat gets better every race!

Weather was spot on all 3 days!

Had some awsome racing in 45 outboard with Brad Spencer, down to bouy 6 on last lap all 4 rounds! Havn't shaken that much in a very long time! Reminds you why you love racing toy boats so much!

21 outboard had 3 heat wins and a crash while leading the 4th (2nd heat of the 4) but congrats to Dave, his boat gets better every race!

Weather was spot on all 3 days!
Kris I know what you mean when you are racing close all to the way to the finish line......I know that feeling too.

Good job btw Kris.

Looks like no racing for us again this weekend :(

The pond is still under water. And the algae looks toxic!!

Something wierd about Bryan's comment about a pond being underwater!

Boom! would love to drain the pond too! I've got a few props, pipes cowls etc in there also.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, need my boating fix.

On another note - "The Log Cabin" in Penrith burnt down on Friday night. I know some boaters have stayed there over the years for the WS.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, need my boating fix.
Ha, I hear this! Im starting to get pumped up now that the boats are done. And the chips were flying again last night. Now Im real anxious! Weather is getting warmer here in the midwest, should be on the water SOON!

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks! What happened?
The pond monster was busy that weekend. Claimed 2 scalps. Both of course had to be right in the middle of the lake I spent hours dragging the bottom of the lake trying to recover them. 6+ metres deep and about 12" visibility. And now with the floods it would be about 10 metres deep and zero visibility.

BOOM is one of the best blokes to spend a day at the pond with though. He's super enthusiastic, We always have a laugh, and he's always going the extra mile to help anyone with anything. Model boat racing in Oz could do with more people like him.

Guess what - more heavy rain in Penrith this morning, just for something different. We'll be able to race anywhere soon..... Starting to wonder if the pond will be ok by August for the WS.

Latest posts

Back