3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the racing you guys do I would have thought you would be better at it than you are....geeeze imagine if you DIDNT do all this club racing HAHAHAHAHA

With all the racing you guys do I would have thought you would be better at it than you are....geeeze imagine if you DIDNT do all this club racing HAHAHAHAHA
It's ok we know your just upset because you wish you could be a member of our club and race on our water....

Most Mexicans want to be north of the border...

Truth is we probably would let you in even if you moved up here! Hahahaha

Play nice, lads!

Kris - I actually agree with you...... We do race our tunnels more than most clubs but the results don't always show it at events. Having said that though, we have a lot of fun and are a loyal bunch to the cause. It's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha good call Greg.

I guess we are lucky in Aus that we can run all year round. No frozen water here although this is hardly what we would call a summer at the moment....

It's supposed to rain on us on Sunday and will only be 22 degrees.

Last time we were at the pond we couldn't race because the water level was up to the drivers stand!!

Cool! Thanks Greg!

I've got the centre section 99% done in the building sense, and started on the rigging part tonight. I just finished making an aluminium transom plate for it, have all the engine mount screw holes drilled thru the transom and tapped the plate to suit. I have to figure out is where to put the loop. Didn't like having it out the side that much on that other hull I have....

Whats going on my aussie friends? Been a while since I checked in here. Its snowy here in the midwest, glad you fellas are having a good time running boats. :p

TD, how are yah brother?

Greg, Your working so fast on those tunnels i better speed up!

DSCF3270.jpg

I might be in Japan in March, not sure yet. Definately want to do the Masters again if I can swing it.

No traveling for me this year.... :(

All my leave is tied up in the wedding.

Maybe next year we will get a group of us to do the masters... That was a fun weekend!

Hahahahaha Greg you can keep that dirty Pizza to yourself!

Bryan,

A word of wisdom.........Women are like guitars, If ya take one home ya better like her voice :lol:

Good luck ;)

Gene

Boom! is considering the trip too and Kesso said he's in, should be a good number of MBCofNSW guys.........

Back