2017 District 2 Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
76 boats entered so far. Get your entries in soon. I will have to start blocking entries to some classes soon to restrict the number of heats. Still a lot of regulars I have not heard from yet.

Hello Mike,

I would like to enter the District 2 Challenge on September 17,

at Spencer Park in Rochester Hills.

Boat 1 Gas Cat DSM Color of boat Black

Boat 2 Thunder Boat DSM Color of boat Green

Chris Carboneau

IMPBA 16207

Thank You.

95 boats now. We will more than likely run the top 6 in each class for the 3rd round as we will be pressed for time.

Anybody that thinks they will not make it please let me know. I don't want to start turning people away for no shows.

Mike let me know if yo get a opening in gas mono . like to enter that and rigger . how many rigger you have ? Thanks .

Hi Mike. Not sure if you have me in for mono rigger and tboat. Thanks

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many 21/45 rigger's are entered? Im in Ohio with family,left Fl. because of storm. I brought 21/45 boats to play with while up here to keep me busy. Weather here is good for making HP... Might make the trip over to run with you guy's.

How many 21/45 rigger's are entered? Im in Ohio with family,left Fl. because of storm. I brought 21/45 boats to play with while up here to keep me busy. Weather here is good for making HP... Might make the trip over to run with you guy's.
Stan,

The 20 and 40 class is pretty competitive up here. You won't be disappointed if you make the trip.

Dave

Answered your PM this morning. We have room in the 21 class with 10 boats entered. .45 class is full unless somebody drops out.

Back