2014 ORLANDO WINTER NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOULD LIKE TO RUN A-HYDRO. THIS WAS NOT OPENED UP. ANY POSSIBILITY? let me know. Called Ross and left a message. THANKS FOR OPENING THE OTHER NITRO UP

NOW WNERE IS RALPH JOE AND CHARLES "TEAM ROADRUNNER'??????????????????

Stu, a CHANCE AT A REMATCH FROM CHARLESTON. Good chance at getting out of the snow and cold.

Team roadrunner????, big bird is waiting :p :p ....great that Mark and Turner are in...i need revenge on the inside move that mark made on me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOULD LIKE TO RUN A-HYDRO. THIS WAS NOT OPENED UP. ANY POSSIBILITY? let me know. Called Ross and left a message. THANKS FOR OPENING THE OTHER NITRO UP

NOW WNERE IS RALPH JOE AND CHARLES "TEAM ROADRUNNER'??????????????????

Stu, a CHANCE AT A REMATCH FROM CHARLESTON. Good chance at getting out of the snow and cold.
Awesome ! Glad you guys are in ! Brace for impact ! :D

Team roadrunner????, big bird is waiting :p :p ....great that Mark and Turner are in...i need revenge on the inside move that mark made on me :lol:
LOL That was sweet and you may try but I am known for that. But there again a good heat is a good heat. I enjoy good clean racing.

Are Zippkitt Rockett Thunderboats able to run, being a NAMBA race????

Well come on guys.

We are at 243 on the boat count.

It will be shut down at 300.

You wanted more spot you got it.

Get those boats registered be for it closes.
Is the race site the lake behind the firehouse????
Nope the one across the street with the island Rrray. The course is setup on the opposite side of the island. ;)

Doc if you want in A hydro. I don't see that as a problem as long as you all don't mind 6+ boat heats.

I don't see a problem adding boats as lone as it dose not add more rounds.

To all that have entered you must get your payments in as soon as possible.

We will be setting a cut off date here real soon. DO NOT WAIT to send the payment!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 50 boats on the waiting list.

Payment must be in hand soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will be closing out classes that don't make the 5 boat minimum on the 15.

Do not wait enter now.

Nitro off shore & sport 40 will be eliminated if thy do not make the 5 boat minimum.

Dave you may want to update the race flier if your planning on changing the payment cutoff date , just saying. I understand your concern to accommodate the people on the waiting list and all, but the flier was the initial date stated.

The race filer will be updated with the new date.

I will also post it here when we nail it down.

Doc just hold on and we will see where it goes.

All corespondents need to be to Ross thew his Email. [email protected]

DO NOT WAIT to send payment or you will be left out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are to many people waiting that need to know if thy will be in the race.

We need to nail this down soon. Don't want to be playing with this for 3 months.

Some heads up would be nice as far as a tenative date- pm is fine. With my wife out of work with pins in her foot for 2 months plus- I was counting on the posted deadline on the flier and at this point I'm considering pulling the plug and letting you go to your waiting list.

Some heads up would be nice as far as a tentative date- pm is fine. With my wife out of work with pins in her foot for 2 months plus- I was counting on the posted deadline on the flier and at this point I'm considering pulling the plug and letting you go to your waiting list.
Andy I think we are shooting for Dec 1 on the payment.

But don't hold me to that.

We need to give those waiting time to make arrangements.

Many on the waiting list are coming from out of the country.

I don't think changing the payment date is a good move. Maybe a week or 2 earlier, but not a whole month earlier. The classes will work themselves out, maybe give priority on the waiting list to the people that have to make travel arrangement. You can't make everyone happy.

I don't think changing the payment date is a good move. Maybe a week or 2 earlier, but not a whole month earlier. The classes will work themselves out, maybe give priority on the waiting list to the people that have to make travel arrangement. You can't make everyone happy.
I entered but didnt get to the payment page,, not sure what the payment date is now?? Dont want to miss it.

Ross will Email every one entered with a pay by date next week.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

This is a new lake that we are setting up from scratch.

We are sorry for the late posting of the race

But we had to make sure the lake would be ready for a large race of this type.

We are doing are best to make this a great race for every one.

this will be a large race 300+ boats and close to 100 boaters in attendance from different countries.

We are tying are best to accommodate every one.

Most classes are sold out. But there are a few spots left.

If you want in take them now because next week we will start building the rounds and close the race down.

If you would like into a class that is full. Please Email Ross at [email protected]

when we set up the final rounds we may have some more spots.

please bear with use.

Team roadrunner????, big bird is waiting :p :p ....great that Mark and Turner are in...i need revenge on the inside move that mark made on me Sorr :lol:
Sorry............Albert....Priorities and boats are not it at this time..... But I will be right here Key board racing just to keep you Hyped up..... :p :p :p :D :lol: ;)

So that will be two new Eagle Twins at the race!!!!!!!

There is going to be a RUMMMMMBLE in Orlando.

Back