2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kris just got out of the car and is headed due North West with a 12" knife, boomerang, pet kangaroo and a bunch of tunnel boats under his arm.

He said he would be in Brandon by sun down Thursday.

He can look after himself in the bush back home, he should be fine.

Kris just got out of the car and is headed due North West with a 12" knife, boomerang, pet kangaroo and a bunch of tunnel boats under his arm.

He said he would be in Brandon by sun down Thursday.

He can look after himself in the bush back home, he should be fine.
Now this is a knife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwahhhhaaaa

got me cell phone with me also...before I lose recption on the phone in the Glades I just wanred to say that Shawn is lucky he didnt wimp out and get scared about racing us Aussies..we will be there and ready to go. My boats might have some alligator teeth in them...nothing a Dragon cannot handle!!!

Boats made it safe...flights were, well lets just say hectic!!! Not.much time in airports to sit down thats for sure...

just suckin back a few frophies with me mates now in Miami before me trek accross the glades wif me mate skip by me side

For those who haven't payed there entry fee yet,Please bring the exact amount of dollars with you as Mike C. said he does not have a cash register with him. So in another words if you O 12.00 give him 12.00

If you O 24.00 give him 24.00 and so on. got it ? Thanks.
default_biggrin.png

I will be at the race Saturday only with K&B 7.5 outboard parts and some pipe kits. I will have some prepaid kits for those I have talked to. If you are looking for any parts or pipe kits, let me know by Friday

Anyone have some KB 8701 bearings? Stock 40 has a bad bearing, so need it for the race.

Bearing numbers 8778 and 8780 for the crank on mecoa. Not sure on the PTO numbers.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon,

I will see what I have. Most all of my stuff is the 17mm 8702 stuff.

He tried me. Too late, i crossed the fl./ga.line about 30 minutes ago. 740 miles since 9:30 this morning. Time for a motel & head to brandon in the morning.

Good luck to the boys from OZ! Sounds like you guys are having a blast already.

All the best and show them boys how it's done Aussie Style!

Gino

Back