2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a great afternoon talking about this and that Mic, Pauletta and Jay this afternoon/evening.

it was a great build up for what will be an awsome weekend with new and old friends regardless of the final results on Sunday. As long as I am in front of Brad anyway. ..

we will give em heaps Gino!

Btw Mic has you covered Brandon. ..only if you are nice though

Haha the silver bullet vs the dragon!! Good luck gents
default_smile.png

Brandon,

I have an 8701 crank & bearings in a front housing and a spare PTO I will bring Friday. You can borrow them for the weekend or well find a fair price.

Mic

Brandon looks like Mic has you covered. If anything changes let me know ASAP. I hope you guys have fun and a lot of good weather at your race this weekend. Good luck guys.

Brandon,

I have an 8701 crank & bearings in a front housing and a spare PTO I will bring Friday. You can borrow them for the weekend or well find a fair price.

Mic
Sweet, thanks mic. Dad and Kevin will be down tomorrow so give it to them then please.Thanks again!

Alrighty! Been to otto's, the pond & now 1,116 miles later i'm at drew's. I guess i should build a mod vp engine outta this gallon ziplok full of parts now. See ya'll in the morning!!!

Well, we made it. Hotel looks great and comfy for the weekends stay.

safe travels to everyone else coming to this race. I cannot wait to see old friends and meet/make new ones tomorrow and over the rest of the weekend!

Was great meeting Kris Brad and Robin today and old friends see you in the morning and yes Shawn a sailboat be great out there with the winds we had today

Boaters,

Hope you all have fun today!

The winners propellers should be at Otto's house before 3 PM today.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Well we ended up 2 heats shy of finishing round two. It was a brutal day for everyone, the wind blew almost all day out of the North East causing havoc for the front straight away. I don't think I've ever picked up so many boats out of the pond in my two years I've been with the pond. I think Barb said all day she wrote down two 4th place finishes for a heat.

We've got three rounds to run tomorrow and hopefully the weather cooperates and the wind dies down so we can finish early so we can get people home early. I know a lot of people broke stuff today so I'm sure everyone will be up late tonight.

See you all at the pond in the morning.

Mark - Thank you sir, I'll get with John tomorrow morning, I really appreciate it!!

M

Back