2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One on 60 and falkenburg it will come up west Brandon La Quntia get it online it is alot cheaper that way

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant either plus the place is pet friendly the cat is my co pilot where ever i go
default_tongue.png

One week to get your equipment tuned in. Weather looks perfect, maybe a little NE wind to stir up things. Were close to 100 boats for a "local" event with no less than 10 of the top 20 outboard people in the world. A top 3 finish here will be an accomplishment. Team Aussie has to be spot on or they might get banished to the Northern Territories. Wow pressure on there for sure. The weak and keyboard only ready have pulled out or just not signed up. Excuses will be over in 10 days, power ranking and bragging rights till May are up for grabs. Time to pee with the big dogs. It doesn't get any better.

Mic

Guess i should build an engine, mount it & rig a mod vp this weekend. Gonna be a team ugly, gen 1 or gen 2 - hmmmmmm

Monday my time man...pretty right about he same time when you posted your last comment above...

I will text you my USA number when i know what it is buddy...then i will harrass you locally haha

Kris, pm me your.# too. I should ne there noon-early afternoon thursday our time (-:. Pm inbound with my #.

Thanks Wayne....just going through a few stressful moments right now with having to re package my boats and post off mt SAW stuff to Mark Grim instead of dragging it along..

just when you think you are ready lol

Back