2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt some times you are so full of crap, ur new gas tunnel is fast,you just caught some bad breaks,and that will turn.

same with Mitch his Thor is really running fast, so really looks like RS is really not the guy to worry about.......LOL

Just look out for the big yellow tub.

Greg

Matt some times you are so full of crap, ur new gas tunnel is fast,you just caught some bad breaks,and that will turn.

same with Mitch his Thor is really running fast, so really looks like RS is really not the guy to worry about.......LOL

Just look out for the big yellow tub.

Greg
default_smile.png

I also want to thank you Matt and Greg for all you did for this race. You guys worked hard from dusk to dawn all weekend. You guys are great club members and it's a pleasure to know both of you.

Ed

Ed long as we can keep him coming to it who cares what kind of tunnel Tom runs he could run open with twin 80s
default_laugh.png
i forgot who it was running the Mac 80 on the back of his tunnel now Tom would have liked that

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed long as we can keep him coming to it who cares what kind of tunnel Tom runs he could run open with twin 80s
default_laugh.png
i forgot who it was running the Mac 80 on the back of his tunnel now Tom would have liked that
That was stan simpson IV running a belt start mac 84. That thing was set up well & stan drove the crap out of it!! As much as foley loves full scale ob hot rods, i've always been kinda surprised he doesn't run any little ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_laugh.png
That was stan simpson IV running a belt start mac 84. That thing was set up well & stan drove the crap out of it!! As much as foley loves full scale ob hot rods, i've always been kinda surprised he doesn't run any little ones.
Yah Stan drove my hornet with the Mac 84 , from what I here he loved it .

It was hauling the mail on rails & stan was grinnin' from ear to ear, shane. **** sure fun to watch!

Latest posts

Back