2012 CMB World Tunnel Championships now accepting entries!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James,

Looks like you can run in both open classes with the same boat. A bargain! Just hope they are not scheduled back to back as the FE's need a little cool down and recharge time. Jay will probably run my Q boat in open tunnel.

Mic

Mic,

That is a good point. If we have any back to back heats we better have extra sets of batteries charged. Maybe John can chime in as he can also structure the race to separate the Q, open, and open FE classes to give most of us that are running the same boats in these classes enough charge time in-between heats....... ;)
Don't need John to chime in. I am smart enough not to put all the electric classes back to back...but that might be fun...see who has the best set of batteries.

I can handle that when I get ready to make up the heat sheets. jj
Hahaha....I should have known the "Queen Bee" has it all under control!!!!.... ;) Thanks JJ.

Note to self: Buy Tony a dictionary.
Put him on down with Nessa for "spell check" for this Christmas Gabe ;)
Speaking of Nessa,,, where has she been lately?? Too many un-protected paint jobs???
I mistake Hammers avatar for hers every time and think she's back- just saying :ph34r:

Andy
Pandy, since were just saying :ph34r: Maybe you should run a Vegas, might get a win. Time to dry your wings and leave the nest in Florida and race with us in Charleston in May. Hook up with Jeremy and come to Hobart, we will have a blast together. Who :wub: ya. R

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy Lowe makes a mean catfish. ROLL TIDE B)
You are so right Ray. Buddy and his wife Ronda are a hit at most every race they attend. They are wonderful people and love to share the catfish they bring and cook for everyone.

Hey Mrs. Jeni,

Just wanted to point out it's double listing everyones boat again.

I'm positive I dont have 2 40 boats, lol.

- Brandon

Got over 600 boats now..I have sent a e mail to Bill Britton so he can correct it. It is NOT SOLD OUT!...THANKS jj

Hey Mrs. Jeni,

Just wanted to point out it's double listing everyones boat again.

I'm positive I dont have 2 40 boats, lol.

- Brandon
Tell Mitch and Tony I need their 2012 World Tunnel T shirt order....soon..thanks jj
Alright, wont be a problem. he said just have some for all of us. and then some.

Where can we send the check to to pay for all our boats? or can we just pay at the pond?

And apparently I have 3 of each boat now, Lol.

Thanks,

- Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back